New DC - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New DC

Re: New DC

MPD retires receive a promotion to the next higher rank upon retirement. It is ceremonial and has no bearing on retirement benefits, etc. he retired as a Lt. And received the promotion to captain. He was demoted for political reasons involving Corrollo, Teale and issues in Club District.

So AH John lover kiss my ass

Howard:

I appreciate the fact that you both took the time to read my post and offer your thoughts.

I don't know the person who was selected for the new A/C position, so my comments are not about him personally. I object to the Downtown puppet masters taking over our department and doing a bad job of it. It could turn out that this new guy is a great boss and the right choice to bring much needed changes. But that would be a simple coincidence. We should have our own people who are working their way to the top who will be able to lead us into the future. And younger people in the wings ready to replace him or her, and so on.

All of our Chiefs have Had personal agendas and had to deal with politics. It's a matter of not going over a fine line as you run an organization. A boss has to make some tough decisions. Sometimes it's two steps forward and on step back. I'm okay with all of that as long as the grand plan is the betterment of the Department. So far these Downtown guys are failing us but succeeding very well for them selves. And to that list I add some Chiefs such as described above.

As to the personal attacks on you, you, of course, do not deserve them.

Howard, what is wrong with you?
    The new DC has more experience than all that the brass and you included put together. He is more than qualified and seems to be a cops cop. Name one of our brass who can compare?
    Aren't we all brothers in blue? Who cares if he comes from some other department. I support this guy 100%.
    It seems you just hate everything that is not from the beach. What you did at the man's promotional ceremony is wrong and embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What is "the old Scarberry management"?
    For the uninformed, Scarberry refers to MBPD Asst. Chief James Scarberry who went onto be Hollywood's Chief for several years.

To me "Scarberry Management" means:

Lead from the front.
    Do as much or more work as anyone else.
    Remember where you came from.
    Protect and support your workers and deal with the slugs appropriately.
    Get off your ass and do something productive.
    Be honest with your people and speak truth to power.

Also, in Jim's case, be a highly effective undercover narcotics Detective and bring in drugs, guns and bad guys - not just the cash. Risk your life countless times and when you get kidnapped by some dopers rely on your barely armed or protected friends to make a shoot-out entry to save you because of the loyalty they feel towards you. Then come to Patrol as a command officer and not only effectively manage a platoon, but be one of the best street cops out there. Also toss in that when your best friend makes Chief and you get some breaks and promotions, don't let any of that go to your head and keep on delivering great work. Then, after you retire and become Chief in a department as large and challenging as MBPD, do another great job and have your one criticism be that you trusted your command staff too much. And marry once for about 40 years and raise three great kids.

Then go play golf.

Howard you are a piece of shit for what you did. I have lost all respect for you. Do yourself a favor and seek help. BTW you are a ***** and Buhrmaster will run circles around you any day of the week. Why don't you just retire. Nobody supported you because you are an ASSHOLE!

I hope he is the next Chief. They do not come anymore standup than John. As far as Howard. It was an embarrassment to the MBPD to see him yell "THIS IS BULLSHIT" and storm out of the community room. So Howard please just STFU. Just like you were full of shit when you said you would never be a Sergeant at the MBPD and would turn down the promotion.

Yeah, he did a great job in IA. Dispatchers sleeping on the job and the IA Commander ignored it. Wow, let's promote him. What a clown that guy is. LOL

[quote="Aurelio"]Yeah, he did a great job in IA. Dispatchers sleeping on the job and the IA Commander ignored it. Wow, let's promote him. What a clown that guy is. LOL[/quoted arranged
    You sir are an idiot. So it's his fault that dispatchers fell asleep? Oh that's right, let's fire every cop that's dozed off while working midnights. I'm sure you've never taken a nap while working righ? Hypocrite is what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelio
    Yeah, he did a great job in IA. Dispatchers sleeping on the job and the IA Commander ignored it. Wow, let's promote him. What a clown that guy is. LOL
    I agree with Aurelio. If you're in charge of IA and that removed from what's going on right in your own building then I have to question your competence in that position. Even the janitor knew. LOL.

Guest & Aurelio
    You are right John did retire as a Lieutenant and MPD does retire you at the next rank and it doesn't effect his pension, but once again "AH" he was a major and and ACM so he retired at that pay rate which is significantly higher that that of a captain. So once again, stick it. Now, Mr. Aurelio since you think you know it all too, the incident with the dispatchers happened in October and they were already dealt with, so once again you shot your mouth off without knowing what you're talking about. You just as bad as all the other AH's who spew all there trash on this site and don't put there name on it as the coward they are. The disgruntle dispatcher who sent the photos to WPLG should be fired for taking things out of our house and it's just another way of giving out Chief another black eye that he doesn't deserve. The reported knows the entire story and aired it anyway. I understand that he's a piece of shit. Instead of trashing others why don't you stand behind our Chief and protest about the WPLG story being old and dealt with already!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast