wonderclique
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wonderclique

wonderclique

I first have to reface this post by giving credit where credit is due. CM and JI have done well in getting this FOP ball rolling. Good Job! However, your job is done. Let nature take its course. Your involvement is causing, for lack of a better word, chaos. Or is it the ,"**** you factor". **** you if it wasn't for us we wouldn't have.....(fill in the blank). If that's the case, then its being done for the wrong reason.

Re: wonderclique

I love JI, one day he will be the greatest sgt we'll ever have. Seriously, i once witnessed him parallel park a train.... Hes the worlds most interesting man! Stay thirsty my friends!

I heard when he met the pope, the pope kissed his ring.

I heard the godfather used to come to him for advice.

Well I heard, different. I heard God created his son based on JI's image.

Sorry guys, this contradicts what I heard. I heard he is GOD! Please don't tell me I'm wrong, If so, then I've been praying to the wrong person all this time

Are we talking about the same JI that tried to shoot a kid with his taser on a roof when county SRT and negotiators were on scene? The same JI that got written up for the clear policy violation and said he would do it the same way all over again? The same JI that is running for FOP president but will only get 2 votes? He's the yoda of the retards alright!

Let's not forget about the "grow house " he found. LMAO!

He is highly trained in the field of narcotics, just look at his profile. It includes numerous misdemeanor drug arrests on the Circle. He should be labeled an expert by now, right? Maybe he used his particular set of skills to locate that grow house, after tackling that old lady.

~JI for President~

How about when he turned in his memo for the DB vacancy to the lieutenant on a piece of toilet paper?! Or when he......... Yeah, it goes on and on and on for this clown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast