New chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New chief

Re: New chief

GJ can lick balllzzzz

All that lickin and corruption seems to be the common problem going back to ASA Arley S and the mediation room over at LPD. Ten years later and everyone acts like this scandal is something NEW and the latest chief's fault and it is NOT. I get a two for one - LPD finally going down in flames and GJ getting tore up on national TV last night. Priceless. Let the feds straighten out Polk county - it's a decade overdue.

So now I see on the news that one of the reasons the current chief was relieved of duty, as well as saying what she did was criminal with some hiring of a nephew Ooooooooooooooo so terrible, but the news also claims your intern chief, LG, is also being investigated. Solid examples that the issues with the department were here decades before Chief Womack arrived and will be here for decades more.

This is being posted so there is no confusion who LTJ is..it was taken from another post..

LTJ...Leslie Todd Jones. What was it that ultimately pissed you off? Was it the time you burglarized a business and were stupid enough to call a cab as your getaway vehicle? Yeah you remember, when that cab was stopped on Parker St. and all the stolen property was in the trunk and in bags next to you in the back seat....Or was it the time you burglarized the paint store and fled, leaving your direction of travel in paint until Charlie's partner ate your ass for a midnight snack......or was it the time you fled from officers in a stolen vehicle and you got tazed....yeah we know, one probe met it's mark on your sack....good. So I was wondering exactly which incident was it that makes you an expert on corruption. Maybe it was your prison sentence....who knows. Nice to see you still seeth over what you believe were the wrongs done upon you by LPD. At least there was....at one time....some form of justice in Polk County. What is even sweeter is that you still....years later, not only can not take responsibility for your actions, but that it so consumes you that you are compelled to follow Lakeland news and post your frivolous BS on a LEO only website. You and Melissa should consider becoming organ donors because you both are a waste of mediocre flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    This is being posted so there is no confusion who LTJ is..it was taken from another post..

LTJ...Leslie Todd Jones. What was it that ultimately pissed you off? Was it the time you burglarized a business and were stupid enough to call a cab as your getaway vehicle? Yeah you remember, when that cab was stopped on Parker St. and all the stolen property was in the trunk and in bags next to you in the back seat....Or was it the time you burglarized the paint store and fled, leaving your direction of travel in paint until Charlie's partner ate your ass for a midnight snack......or was it the time you fled from officers in a stolen vehicle and you got tazed....yeah we know, one probe met it's mark on your sack....good. So I was wondering exactly which incident was it that makes you an expert on corruption. Maybe it was your prison sentence....who knows. Nice to see you still seeth over what you believe were the wrongs done upon you by LPD. At least there was....at one time....some form of justice in Polk County. What is even sweeter is that you still....years later, not only can not take responsibility for your actions, but that it so consumes you that you are compelled to follow Lakeland news and post your frivolous BS on a LEO only website. You and Melissa should consider becoming organ donors because you both are a waste of mediocre flesh.
    -How could their be any confusion to who I am on here MM? I have always used my full initials and all the regulars on here and other sites know who I am. I don't hide behind screen names. I could have came on here as GUEST. My past in no way diminishes the police corruption in Polk County nor will it ever. You'll see that when I'm down there in May to testify against the PC SAO and the state of Florida. Just now on CNN yet another tampering case involving Florida law enforcement affecting some 2600 cases. Now read the forum rules and get back on topic.

come on you all know that "no bill hill" and "god--gj" will have a say so in who will be the next chief...... since "god" has already got 2 of his boys in place in whpd and hcpd don't you think you are in line for another maybe wj or lw good luck with that

And the beat goes on. The investigations are piling up and the department believes they are going to replace the Chief's position from within? Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12