Exactly WHY was the Chief Fired

Exactly WHY was the Chief Fired

As of 5 PM today, there has been no specific policy violation cited to the public for terminating the PCPD Chief. Lots of generalizations and gossip, but no facts. What is going on? How much is this going to cost the city in litigation when he files for wrongful discharge, slander, and libel ???

Re: Exactly WHY was the Chief Fired

Didn't you watch the news conference at 4:30?

I heard there is a person available to replace our Chief as of May in Lakeland. :roll:

There was also some changes from night shift to day shift. Maybe Sergeant training was too hands on with newer officer. If they really want to clean house then look at those too. They are no better than him, but just tried to hide it better. Married at PCPD means nothing to a few. Pull all phone logs, car computers and scheduling. No brainer. To those who continue to do the job through all this going on with honor in your heart may God stand with you. There are lots of you there, but a few who like to try and make friends way to easy with their supervisors and others.Cookies anyone?

http://media2.abcactionnews.com/html/do ... fPart1.pdf

http://media2.abcactionnews.com/html/do ... fPart2.pdf

This should help you understand why he was fired since you seem like the person that needs it spelled out for them.

it is funny who you see (hear) interviewing this gal and running the investigation, oh yeah the old chief. Wasn't he the one who had an affair with his secretary, turned civilian captain? What bulls**t, he was the dirtiest cop in the department. Also, I am sorry, just because he had sex, or not, in the hotel room paid for by the city, who cares. That is still his own time if he attended the conference and functions. That reason holds no water, but they hang him on the "best interest of the city". Mark my word, there will be a motive from the real chief when this is said and done.

If the Officer featured in the story is "what is right" about PC then I guess we will be adding a section on how to use your patrol car to chase down another Officer's wife to their house in the County to try to hook up with them in the FTO book. Can't wait to see who our next Officer of the Year is.