good for goose... - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: good for goose...

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Please
    Great comments Lt M, you are so professional. How would you know how difficult something is when you sit on your butt all day and ***** about what the men are doing with your bff's? Cry me a river. It's unfortunate that you have gotten away with so much in your career and done very little other than stir up drama. One would hope Floyd or Collier would say ssomething but you must have got $%it on them to have gotten away with what have.

Secret Admirer :x

PS how difficult is court security? Go fetch water for the judge. Keep the coffee pot hot. Run to Milton bakery for donut holes for the judges and ja's. Yell all rise and be professional butt kissers for the judge. You wouldn't know anymore than you did getting punted from one district office to another so don't patronize anyone else.

YOU CAN'T GET ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT US THAT WAY!!!!!!!!! IF A JUDGE TELLS US WHAT TO DO THEN WE DO IT!!!!!!!! LT MCCURDY IS A GREAT LT!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAMN YOOOU!!!!!!

I'LL SHOW YOU A SECRET ADMIRER YOY SON IF A *****. MY FOOT ADMIRES YOURS ASS!!!!! GET DOWN HERE TO COURTHOUSE AND I'LL TELL YA WHAT!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD AT YOU
    I'LL SHOW YOU A SECRET ADMIRER YOY SON IF A *****. MY FOOT ADMIRES YOURS ASS!!!!! GET DOWN HERE TO COURTHOUSE AND I'LL TELL YA WHAT!

Such anger from the isle of misfits, so much, in fact, that in all of your profane tirade has caused you to have a couole of typos. Stop acting like a stupid jabroni and start acting like the bailiff you are. Go get me a coffee and bacon sandwich.

[quote=Guest][quote="MAD AT YOU"

Such anger from the isle of misfits, so much, in fact, that in all of your profane tirade has caused you to have a couole of typos. Stop acting like a stupid jabroni and start acting like the bailiff you are. Go get me a coffee and bacon sandwich.[/quote]

UUUUUHHHHHMMMMMM Last time I looked they took the same Florida standards test you did, so wouldn't that make YOU a bailiff also?? See ya there. My bacon sandwich will have cheese on it though.

just sayin'

IF YOU LIKE BACON SAMMICH THEN YOU IS A CANNIBAL!!!!! IF I COULD LEGALLY MOON YOU I WOULD!!! m1n (-----that's giving you the bird :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Life's no fair
    This is a prime example of the good ol' boy's favoritism in this department. Why is it that schools close and those deputies get temporarily reassigned to the road and when the courthouse closes they get the day's off? Why can't they be reassigned to the road temp? There are quite a few of them that can be put back out there and they are always crying about being the "red headed step children" and the extra help is needed. Double them up and let them ALL go out. They can see what real work is then.
    Most aren't FTO trained and are a liability, even the marksmanship instructor toting an AR 15 in the CH.

Quote Originally Posted by think about it
    If you haven't worked there how can you have an opinion? Work there and then come on this site and run your pie hole. State your name and say you've worked there and state your experiences. THEN have an opinion about what it is like to work there. Be a Person enough to say who you are and tell your experience in the courthouse...otherwise shut your mouth about something you know nothing about. Lt. McCurdy is right...don't talk bad about other deputies until you've walked in their shoes. We're supposed to stick together but I guess not in this department. What have any of the deputies in court security ever done to any of you that you feel the need to talk so bad about them? They respect you...why do they not get the same in return???
    Is that why you signed a fake name yourself? Truth hurts? When you guys are all FTO trained and can actually do the job your badge intended you to do, then STFU and deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. L. McCurdy
    First of all...none of you jerks have ever worked the courthouse. It is very busy and those guys arrest more dirtbags in a week than you do. They enjoy where they work and do a good job. Until you work up there you don't have a right to say anything about it. How do you know if you haven't been there??? Come spend a week up in the courthouse on a busy week and then say they don't do anything. Yes, most of them can't work the road and don't want to.tThey all have each other's backs and don't backstab each other like people on patrol. They enjoy where they are and choose too be where they are. You want to ***** that they aren't on the road right now? Well I believe policy says you have to have been through FTO and most of them haven't. I felt like most of you before I went up there and experienced what goes on. Those guys work their butts off. The Judges are very proud of all of them. You ***** about them and say they aren't worth a crap but then ***** and say they should be on the road with you...REALLY?!?? Which is it....they are either useless or they are good enough to back you up??? You probably don't even know most of them. Come spend a month in court security and then say you are better than them...I've been here long enough to know you are not. Don't talk about people you don't know or a job you wouldn't do. PATHETIC!!!

You got 10-15 year deputies that haven't been through FTO? LOL. And they do stab each other in the back, just ask your #2 about your #3 in regards to the person who vacated the job for you to come back because he was in love with his subordinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD AT YOU

Such anger from the isle of misfits, so much, in fact, that in all of your profane tirade has caused you to have a couole of typos. Stop acting like a stupid jabroni and start acting like the bailiff you are. Go get me a coffee and bacon sandwich.

"Isle of Misfits"....classic. :lol:

[quote
    You got 10-15 year deputies that haven't been through FTO? LOL. And they do stab each other in the back, just ask your #2 about your #3 in regards to the person who vacated the job for you to come back because he was in love with his subordinate.[/quote]

How is that stabbing in the back? THEY weren't sneaking around and were very open about everything. They didn't know LT LM would be put back in the Lt spot that would have opened up. I think some one needs a new crystal ball to give them more factual information instead of the guessing that seems to have occurred here. Here is some factual information, THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED TOO!!!!!! Just to clear that rumor up too.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast