good for goose... - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: good for goose...

WHO GIVES A RATS XXX ABOUT US!!!! YALL CAN TALK XXXX ALL YOU WANT BUT WE DON'T HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS LIKE PATROL DOES. (Lie)
    Sleeping on duty-That deputy doesn't work here anymore
    Modifying engines-same as above
    Flipping cars-car accident... Really??? Tactical patrol driving has a helluva lot more risks than yelling "all rise!"
    Coming to calls drunk- can't argue with that. He should have been canned.
    Relationships with inmates- don't work the jail so I wouldn't know.
    Throwing knives- ok I did throw my knife once.. My partner needed to cut some rope for a lynching (just kidding, he wanted to slice some summer sausage while we were covertly staking out a house)
    Excessive force- how do you define excessive? Not telling them they will be held in contempt of court?
    Smoking and dipping while on a call, spitting on someones property- can't argue with that, probably the same a-hole who came to work drunk
    Fender benders, fender benders, more fender benders- again, wrecks are going to happen just as much as farting in the courtroom
    Excessive force- you already mentioned it fool and it was given back
    Excessive force- do I really have say it again?
    Guns misfiring inside buildings- I hope that if someone was messing around with a gun it does misfire (your comment there is kinda suspect)
    Sexual harassment- (removed violation)
    Battery- no argument. She should have been canned, but when you have the dirt on certain Lts, Sgts and other high ranking personal, involving conduct considered as moral turpitude, expect to get away with it.
    Driving like idiots, not using turn signals after being warned 100x times. Ok this is true. I did see the clueless old CS deputy turning south onto willing st with a sign above the road saying "no left turn." I happened to see him making the turn with no turn signal.

(Removed violation)

Sexting on agency cell- Sexting on duty is wrong period. I did receive a text a few years ago with a pic of someone's d#ck. I truly wanted to gouge out my eyeballs but then I realized why his wife wanted to leave him "say hello to my little friend."
    Watching "stuff" aka XXX on mdc's- what dafuq is an MDC? We call them MCTs here. Jokes aside, they should have been more severely punished but the PIO (no Rich) was involved and since he was one of Otis' homies, the rest of the stokers were given light punishments. Remember if you have dirt, you can bury someone.

Please just stop for once and look at yourself. It's a shame that I have to call you all my coworkers.-I don't think the real Lucy wrote this. But I will state that feelings are mutual.

Calling BS

Quote Originally Posted by pot calling kettle
    Quote Originally Posted by DAFUQU
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Come on MOD. Numerous TOS violations going on. Thread has long outlived its usefulness. Time to clean it up and lock it down.
    TOS? How? She opened herself up to all of this when she posted her rant and referred to patrol as a bunch of jerks.
    You are offended that she put her name on something and only called the people who posted crap "jerks," mean while, others can get on here not put their names and call court security "pukes and misfits, failures, etc." and anything else posted and your NOT offended by that.
    GEEEEE POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK FOLKS!!!! Subject has been mutilated and is now back to dust. MOVE ON PEOPLE!!!

Not all of CS are pukes. Just several.

[quote=Lt. L McCurdy][quote="Lt. L. McCurdy":332uh4wc]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The REAL L. MCCURDY":332uh4wc
    Just for the record...the REAL Lt. McCurdy (me) did not write that last post with my name on it. It is sad enough that none of you have the nerve to post your own names but to use someone else's?? New Low.
    Whoever the "REAL L. MCCURDY" is, please stop impersonating me, I have had enough you all
    Sincerely, Lt. Lucy McCurdy[/quote:332uh4wc]
    Come on people I AM the realy Lt. Lucy McCurdy! Stop posting crap![/quote:332uh4wc]

I cannot believe this is happening. For the LAST time, I am the REAL LT. Lucy McCurdy. I mean come on, the person in that last post said "I AM the realy". That person obviously can't even spell. I will be more then happy to meet any one of you, and I will be at the court house on Monday morning. If you would like, you can also give me a call at xx1-5592. Thank You.

Sincerely,
    Lt. Lucy E. McCurdy.

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal

Done with the fake name crap.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678