Hiring?

Thread: Hiring?

Hiring?

How does someone apply to this department? And are you guys hiring certified at this time? How long does the process take?

Re: Hiring?

Whatever you do, stay away!!!! Do not make the mistake and apply here, trust me!

Your better off giving hand jobs for $10 a piece under the 826 than working here. Plus you will make more money with the hand job business.

Pipo, si tu quieres vender el culo then by all means please do so. Pero, preparate because the city of miami springs police tienes una morronga of a size unimaginable called the pension. Y broder let me tell you that it sure knows how to use it. Sin vaselina!!!!!! 30% here we come!!!!!!!!

Listen, your better off coming into the springs, knocking on the city managers door, opening your wallet and giving him everything you have. Then, as you leave his office, bend over and let him kick you in the balls.

Unregistered
    Hiring non certified anytime soon?

Unregistered
    Hahahahahaha no

Unregistered
    If you want to work for a place where everyone talks shit and insults you behind your back, then come on over and apply. We have the biggest set of *****es in the county here. Your better off somewhere else. Trust me.

Unregistered
    I have 8 weeks left of the academy and i want to apply to this department but is it really that bad? Can i use this place just to get my foot in the door and gain experiance? How much do officer make every paycheck after taxes, PBA, insurance, FRS, etc?

Unregistered
    Iv been a cop here for 6 years. I once had to suck a crack heads **** for $20 bucks to pay my rent. Unless you like sucking bum **** because you don't make enough money, apply to the county.