$$$$$$$$$$$

Thread: $$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$

How much does MLK cost the city?

At read off they said 138 officers working the parade and 197 officers working the post parade. Do we have a special budget for it?

Re: $$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How much does MLK cost the city?

At read off they said 138 officers working the parade and 197 officers working the post parade. Do we have a special budget for it?
    Very liberal calculation over $100,000. About $50,000 just for the post parade.

City council will b!tch about take home cars, red light cameras, the Pier, skateboarding, but not one of them has the ba!!s to ask how much THE CITY pays for the MLK after party. I've never even seen any of them there.

Even with another homicide at the after party they'll keep their heads in the sand.

Who really cares? It's been a publicly supported mele since I started, and it will continue to be there long after I'm gone. I just sit back, collect the check, and watch the nonsense. Besides, all it takes is one good shooting and the party clears itself out. Swish!

Quote Originally Posted by Rug Doctor
    Who really cares? It's been a publicly supported mele since I started, and it will continue to be there long after I'm gone. I just sit back, collect the check, and watch the nonsense. Besides, all it takes is one good shooting and the party clears itself out. Swish!
    That works until one of those random shots hits one of us you dipsh!t