World's Shortest Fairy Tale - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinitback
    This agency sucks pure and simple. No one can please you wanna be cops or save you from yourselves. An entire agency full of liars, malcontents and idiots! You will be gone except for civilians doing the job. Crossing guards have better police instincts.
    Yo Skinitback............................you've a pretty good perspective of ABT. Where's you gather all that 10-43? You're right on about the liars and most of the idiots are in Tallahassee. It wasn't always that way but what can I say, your analysis is spot on.
    That should have been where'd. Not too many at ABT speak the king's English. I'm an exception. Ebonics does pretty well though.

Re: World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinitback
    This agency sucks pure and simple. No one can please you wanna be cops or save you from yourselves. An entire agency full of liars, malcontents and idiots! You will be gone except for civilians doing the job. Crossing guards have better police instincts.
    Yo Skinitback............................you've a pretty good perspective of ABT. Where's you gather all that 10-43? You're right on about the liars and most of the idiots are in Tallahassee. It wasn't always that way but what can I say, your analysis is spot on.
    Unfortunately, all over with ABT. Even on the rare occasion that we will get good people in Tally, we kill them or the industry does. This agency is so politicized that it's beyond hope. Lobbyists pick division directors and secretaries. We just suck, if your young get out now. I ran into a former BC who was here right after Bush came in, his word to me, you deserve better, but it is not attainable in the atmosphere that exists. He said he liked some of the agents and supervisors, but was stunned at the large amount of useless complaining and backstabbing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12