Take Home Cars - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take Home Cars

Re: Take Home Cars

A 1999 is just getting broken in. The mayor must think these cars will rejuvenate or mate and have babies or something. What agency doesn't buy cars for 4 years?

This sad excuse for an agency doesn't.

Let the undercover units have take home cars, this morning's "activities" prove this point. I say whatever you can get out of this city go for it. Giving the UC perks does not take away from patrol. Remember it is us against the city, not unit against unit. Stay united for the love.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Let the undercover units have take home cars, this morning's "activities" prove this point. I say whatever you can get out of this city go for it. Giving the UC perks does not take away from patrol. Remember it is us against the city, not unit against unit. Stay united for the love.....
    What does it prove except they have nice high end rentals. What the agency should do is reinstate the take homes for EVERYONE!! By the way the officer that shot is not an "undercover unit" he is a patrolman on day shift. There goes your argument. :devil:

Maybe a patrol guy but was working a surveillance, not a DUI checkpoint or traffic. :roll:

We couldn't expect much from our union under Rich's leadership. He was too focused on getting promoted and wanted to be in graces with the administration at the two buildings. He is a nice guy, but weak!

How typical of NMB...preach unity as you fight to get a benefit just for yourself. LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How typical of NMB...preach unity as you fight to get a benefit just for yourself. LOL!!!
    Yes I see the irony there....

2 weeks hahahahaha what a joke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12