Vehicles - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Re: Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Interesting, how are we getting these vehicles when they are NOT on state contract? Too bad we can't jump on board when FHP orders vehicles...
    I heard that they're buying them out of petty cash funds and a little I&E. :snicker:

Interesting, how are we getting these vehicles when they are NOT on state contract? Too bad we can't jump on board when FHP orders vehicles...
    The Altimas and Escapes are on state contract. Why would be want the same cars driven by a first responder law enforcement agency? I see no need for such foolishness. We have no need for police cars here.

The Altimas and Escapes are on state contract. Why would be want the same cars driven by a first responder law enforcement agency? I see no need for such foolishness. We have no need for police cars here.
    That's the right attitude you wuss, non productive slacker. Get your ass out there and do some inspections ! :devil:

i'll keep my impala over a nissan anyday!

i'll keep my impala over a nissan anyday!
    Hopefully you are a senior agent and ahead of me on the list. Your turning down a new ride just moves me one spot closer to a new car. Thanks!

Has any office seen new cars yet this year? Whats it looking like, more tauruses or we really doing the altima/escape thing?

Escapes and Altimas this year. Several are being prepped now. A few are already out. Reviews have been positive. I have driven both. The nicest non cop cars we have had.

They will def blend in more than our "impalas"

Do they still have emergency signal equipment in them?

does this mean no more agents will have to drive the older model impalas finally?

Also, how are cars usually distributed? Do the agents with the oldest cars get the new cars, or do they hand them to the senior agents and then pass theirs down, or is it all about who the captain likes best?

Vehicle distribution is very complicated and not easily understood by those with limited analytical capacity. I have spent many hours investigating the mathematical theory. here is what I have ascertained.
    Divide your current vehicle year by your Alpha number. Take the result and divide it by the total miles on the current vehicle. Take that result and multiply it by the number of new vehicles on the first new vehicle order of the fiscal year in which your current vehicle obtained 196,400 miles.
    You will need a calculator for this next part. Close your eyes and press any seven keys at random. Divide that number by 3.14. The result is your numerical chance (percentage) to obtain a new car. Or you may get a call from TCO to come pick up your new ride. Either way works. Good Luck. The new Escapes are sweet!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast