Vehicles - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Vehicles

Unregistered
    Shorts are no longer optional. The T shirts are also gone, along with any other variant previously issued. You will wear the new polo with the inspector pants.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1972426
    Vehicle distribution is very complicated and not easily understood by those with limited analytical capacity. I have spent many hours investigating the mathematical theory. here is what I have ascertained.
    Divide your current vehicle year by your Alpha number. Take the result and divide it by the total miles on the current vehicle. Take that result and multiply it by the number of new vehicles on the first new vehicle order of the fiscal year in which your current vehicle obtained 196,400 miles.
    You will need a calculator for this next part. Close your eyes and press any seven keys at random. Divide that number by 3.14. The result is your numerical chance (percentage) to obtain a new car. Or you may get a call from TCO to come pick up your new ride. Either way works. Good Luck. The new Escapes are sweet!
    Are we still doing it this way? if we are, its my turn.

Unregistered
    Keep what you have. The fusions are no good. Especially the lighting where it looks like someone chiseled out a hole on the bumpers with a hammer

4 door

Best deal ever

The best car I ever had was free. It gets me to work, it takes me to lunch, it takes me home and all I have to do is work in order to keep it. Having a car is a privilege I don't take for granted. I keep it clean and maintained because I appreciate it and the people that made it possible. One day you may not have a free car and you will wish you had that 200K Impala. WEX Rocks!!!

Unregistered
    Any districts get new cars yet??? How are they?

Unregistered
    Where are all the 2017s?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are all the 2017s?
    I asked my captain the same thing as he was getting out of his 2017 Taurus.

Unregistered
    Who got Taurus’s this year? Thought it was fusions?

Unregistered
    You silly agent. The Taurus is for supervisors. Fusions for agents.

Unregistered
    The chief has a brand new Taurus not sure what other people were lucky enough

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast