Chief Suspended Today? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Chief Suspended Today?

Here we go again...." Cheif "....man you guys are KILLING ME! Keep bringing up the word " UNION " around PCPD and you will be working for " The Strawberry Festival "!! Many have came and gone in the past 30 yrs bringing up the " U " WORD. Good Luck. :roll:

Man you bit hard on the whole Cheif comment. Guess I''ll get the title right when he acts like one. :lol:

I had a feeling you were trying to be funny which was a lame effort by the way. I did laugh however seeing someone fall for it and get all bent out of shape.

We are already working for the Strawberry Festival. We do all the ***** work if you havent noticed. I think its comical how people around the department know about Chief's extra curricular activities but yet they talk about how great of a guy he is and that we should stand by him. Would he stand by you if you were in a similar predicament? The only officers around the department speaking like that are the same officers that have been caught messing around themselves. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    Here we go again...." Cheif "....man you guys are KILLING ME! Keep bringing up the word " UNION " around PCPD and you will be working for " The Strawberry Festival "!! Many have came and gone in the past 30 yrs bringing up the " U " WORD. Good Luck. :roll:
    You wouldn't be admitting that those officers bringing up union talks have/would be forced out by supervision would you? That's exactly how this small department is, if you don't drink the Kool Aid you get put on the naughty list; you don't get promoted, you don't get assigned to speciality units and every little thing you do is under a microscope.

"Serious violations of city policy" is what the chief is accused of......And a former chief helping with the investigation. Sounds about right. No chance that could be a bias outcome. I mean our city manager says this former chief has no ties to the city. So how is it that you found this guy? Did you post an ad on Craiglist asking for assistants from former chiefs? Sounds fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by 101
    Man you bit hard on the whole Cheif comment. Guess I''ll get the title right when he acts like one. :lol:
    and one might believe you are not an idiot and meant to spell it wrong but you spelled "Briefing" wrong to which confirms your "idiot" status

Sorry I misspelled "briefing" I was typing on a cell phone. But who is the real idiot, me for fat fingering a word or you for pointing out a miss spelled word when the discussion is about our Chief not being the leader we deserve. Nice to see you notice what is truly important. You must be a supervisor.

Now is the time...FINALLY! Now is the time to bring in one or both of the Davis brothers to straighten things out.

Laughing at that last comment... the Davis brothers hahahaha... Seriously though, that's what this has come down to. I know why he was suspended because of close ties to certain people, and I think the guy is a piece of shit. Not really someone I want associated with our little town.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast