Another deputy arrest-child abuse - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Another deputy arrest-child abuse

[quote=Wrong]
    Quote Originally Posted by MCI-HCSO
    Quote Originally Posted by "watch dog":1lpcus80
    WOW! It is time for big AL to be replaced. This place is coming apart!
    No it's not AL he's just the political puppet. It's human resources Amy Tod who approves all the hiring and firing. She is ultimately responsible for allowing a 21 year old to even wear a badge. The Sheriff's office keeps hiring young Deputy's right out of the academy in order to control them and keep salaries low but actually destroy the reputation of those who are doing the job for years without incident. Marrone is now ruined for life. Yesterday a law abiding Deputy today just another criminal. I'm not making excuses by any means this is completely outrageous, but mentally 21 year olds from Spring Hill Florida are not mentally able to cope with career criminals, the stress of being in that environment with these animals 12 hours a day with no breaks as well as being on the night shift for 12 hours with no breaks take a border line mentally ill person, and gives them that extra push, unlike working at Wal-Mart for instance. More will fall expect it. Blame HR...
    Al has the final say on anything that happens in the agency...he is responsible for the on going problems at the S.O. No one else...Al has no command experience he is a puppet nothing else.. His motto " I'll blame it on someone else..." He is a Bob White Reject...[/quote:1lpcus80]

Bullshit, and you are a Booby Sullivan, the multi time LOSERS puppet. If these things were happening, the crimes while they were on work, I'd see blaming all. This shit's all happened while these deputies are off duty.

Blaming Al is like me blaming myself for allowing the hags to marry their ugly old midget and the retired ****head. Just like Al, I had nothing to do with it.

Now we know why Bobby Sullivan will NEVER have a chance at being sheriff. He and his supporters are nothing but sore losers and lie through their teeth in order to make others look like him.

I agree he is a Pasco Puppet. However I cannot see AL bothering himself with the hiring of Detention staff, he's to big for that. He may look at a file (given the benefit of the doubt) but ultimately it's HR who say's AL we would like to hire him, he's related to so and so (hence my user name MCI for "FRIENDS AND FAMILY") and AL say's Amy sounds good to me. Now I'm going to lunch.

[quote=Wrong]
    Quote Originally Posted by MCI-HCSO
    Quote Originally Posted by "watch dog":3066d4aw
    No it's not AL he's just the political puppet. It's human resources Amy Tod who approves all the hiring and firing. She is ultimately responsible for allowing a 21 year old to even wear a badge. The Sheriff's office keeps hiring young Deputy's right out of the academy in order to control them and keep salaries low but actually destroy the reputation of those who are doing the job for years without incident. Marrone is now ruined for life. Yesterday a law abiding Deputy today just another criminal. I'm not making excuses by any means this is completely outrageous, but mentally 21 year olds from Spring Hill Florida are not mentally able to cope with career criminals, the stress of being in that environment with these animals 12 hours a day with no breaks as well as being on the night shift for 12 hours with no breaks take a border line mentally ill person, and gives them that extra push, unlike working at Wal-Mart for instance. More will fall expect it. Blame HR...

Al has the final say on anything that happens in the agency...he is responsible for the on going problems at the S.O. No one else...Al has no command experience he is a puppet nothing else.. His motto " I'll blame it on someone else..." He is a Bob White Reject...[/quote:3066d4aw]

[quote=mc1-hcso]I agree he is a Pasco Puppet. However I cannot see AL bothering himself with the hiring of Detention staff, he's to big for that. He may look at a file (given the benefit of the doubt) but ultimately it's HR who say's AL we would like to hire him, he's related to so and so (hence my user name MCI for "FRIENDS AND FAMILY") and AL say's Amy sounds good to me. Now I'm going to lunch.

[quote=Wrong]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MCI-HCSO":3azfukoi
    Quote Originally Posted by "watch dog":3azfukoi

Al has the final say on anything that happens in the agency...he is responsible for the on going problems at the S.O. No one else...Al has no command experience he is a puppet nothing else.. His motto " I'll blame it on someone else..." He is a Bob White Reject...[/quote:3azfukoi][/quote:3azfukoi]
    One of the main problems here is hiring relatives. That has caused more trouble then anything and it's not good for this agency.
    I hope this little pos fries, for his son is a cute kid and surely didn't deserve this. I hope they drug tested this pos too. Rumors abound.

Is this kid related to Brandon Ross in some way?
    If so, having worked with Brandon for so long now, he's another dirty one. He and his family are also good friends with the had and the midget, which explains a lot about his actions too.

I heard it was Morris Porton. Who knows and who really cares? He's a scum sucker and I hope he gets the max punishment.
    Prayers for the little boys recovery, without great damage.
    Maybe Cody needs held down and his nuts burned too. He had to be high on something and it sure wasn't life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I heard it was Morris Porton. Who knows and who really cares? He's a scum sucker and I hope he gets the max punishment.
    Maybe Cody needs held down and his nuts burned too. He had to be high on something and it sure wasn't life.
    Cody is Morris Porton's grandson, the son of his daughter that passed away last year. Reserve Deputy, Corporal Morris Porton. I sure don't see anyone blaming him for not knowing his grandson was an abuser, instead these nutcases decide to blame Al.

Morris Porton is the great grandfather of the child burned.

Porton, 67, of Spring Hill, is a senior vice president with Florida Traditions Bank. A reserve deputy for the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.

Quote Originally Posted by looky here
    Cody is Morris Porton's grandson, the son of his daughter that passed away last year. Reserve Deputy, Corporal Morris Porton. I sure don't see anyone blaming him for not knowing his grandson was an abuser, instead these nutcases decide to blame Al.

Morris Porton is the great grandfather of the child burned.

Porton, 67, of Spring Hill, is a senior vice president with Florida Traditions Bank. A reserve deputy for the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.
    :shock: I hope like hell that Morris is happy and proud of his family! I blame Morris for this black eye on the agency. And these dirt bags bailed this child abuser out. In my eyes, I think lowly of Morris now.

Just because it is a relative does not mean it's a good fit for us. Just look around at the couples and relatives who have worked here and what has happened in the recent past.

Morris is a good guy.The office shouldn't hire family at all.Al and bob white hired peoples cousins and nephews dogs brother,I hope he learned not to do it here.Al needs to learn not to hire young explorers #1.They get a badge and a gun and go nuts.Needs to find mature cadets,but that is hard in this generation out there.Most don't have the old type work ethic

Morris is a good guy.The office shouldn't hire family at all.Al and bob white hired peoples cousins and nephews dogs brother,I hope he learned not to do it here.Al needs to learn not to hire young explorers #1.They get a badge and a gun and go nuts.Needs to find mature cadets,but that is hard in this generation out there.Most don't have the old type work ethic
    Are you kidding me?????? Like Al's the only one who's done this? Like **** Nugget didn't, or Mylander either?
    Remember who trained a lot of these deputies at PHCC....one of our deputies who was arrested for something else.
    None of this is Al's fault, other then getting rid of the trash.
    Keep sweeping Al....apparently there are more out there trying to stick that knife into your back.

Quote Originally Posted by watch dog
    FDLE needs to step in and put a fire under big Al,s leadership. Or should I say lack of leadership. The public should know Al is just a figure head who has no clue on how to manage people. Maurer is running this place and not doing well at it. Maurer is almost ready to retire and just riding his time out. Al is hoping his political connections will get him a job in tallahassee. Nugent and Mylander are sick to there stomach on what is going on. This sheriffs office has become a joke.
    Tell us, why does FDLE need to come in now, when you used to ***** and complain about and to the people who requested this when Nugent was in office? That's right, Nugent had the FDLE in his bed and they wouldn't look at shit or investigate properly when he was at the helm.
    Al is more then a figure head, he's a damn good Sheriff and is doing a great job. What's going on here reminds me of Polk County and let me tell you, Sheriff Judd has gained a great deal of support. Do you think the FDLE needs to look at Polk County too?

The only thing political about any of this is your sore loser attitude and your constant reminder of politics. You spew nothing but bullshit.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast