Miccosukee stinks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miccosukee stinks

Everytime I drive on Miccosukee land either in Broward off the Alley or down in SW Dade I start to smell the aroma of urine and human fecal matter. I know the Indians have body odor problems, but do the "Officers" have that problem too? I hope you Miccosukee "Officers" have better hygiene habits.

Re: Miccosukee stinks

Amazing! And I guess you consider yourself a "law enforcement professional". I'm not defending the guys/girls that are still employed by that joke of a department. But why take that kind of low-life shot at people that are just trying to make a living. If you truly care so much about DOING THE RIGHT THING, shut your ****ing mouth, pay the bills for each officer so that when they quit and go looking for a job elsewhere they won't lose their homes, cars, and personal belongings!!! It's very easy to sit back and take shots at people that are in certain situations, but try, and I know this is a stretch for you; but try and walk in their shoes before passing judgment on them. I was employed out there for several years, and I hated everyday I was there, but until I was able to find employment with another department, I had to deal with the shit that is constantly facing the men/women out there..........not all officers are like Lt. Turtle and Sgt. Melon-Head ; between the two of these a$$-holes there's no room on that department for REAL men to do the right thing. One (Lt. Turtle) has NEVER had a 39, much less do an A-form from personal interaction with a subject; and the other a$$-clown only passed his state boards after his 3rd attempt, and that was with help from two co-workers that he eventually turned around and threw them both under the bus. Does Milk & Cookies stink??? Hell yes, but not for the reasons that alot of you guys think. Be careful in how you take shots at people and their situations without really knowing the details......you'll only reveal your lack of maturity and professionalism. To those still at Micco I say, good luck in your endeavors, but please get the f^*k out of there, because from what I hear, the future promotions on the horizons are not going to get any better than the pieces of s^^t that have already been promoted in the past............Stay safe!! :cop:

Post Re: Miccosukee stinks

between the deceiving cheif and the prostitute banging Lt, and the hpv admin assistant, and the LOudmouth gap Snitch Ofc!
    this dept wouldn't be so bad if the admin part wouldn't be back stabbing and fake who they are..
    alot of good people have gone due to poor decisions on admininistration and the higher ups just ducking thier heads like a turtle.. but anyways good luck to those who are still there and try to stay out of sight out of mind to keep your job

WOW!! somebody was mad...lol funny thing is that i think i should have been to post something that mean since i was one of the unfortunate few to get 07'd..
    i wish nothing but the best of luck to those still there both the crowd that liked me and to the crowd that didn't as well!!!!!
    Better things are coming my way anyways so this was the right moment and the right time :mrgreen:

The miccosukee indians are worthless, and the police department is the biggest waste. Spineless puppets

Quote Originally Posted by Hot1
    between the deceiving cheif and the prostitute banging Lt, and the hpv admin assistant, and the LOudmouth gap Snitch Ofc!
    this dept wouldn't be so bad if the admin part wouldn't be back stabbing and fake who they are..
    alot of good people have gone due to poor decisions on admininistration and the higher ups just ducking thier heads like a turtle.. but anyways good luck to those who are still there and try to stay out of sight out of mind to keep your job
    its soooo funny how a name like hot1 :devil: can mention the word prostitute in the same sentence as hpv or loud mouth. they all go with the name HOT1..... what did the hot1 do to get fired, i guess they got tooo HOT on the market.... wish you well.... you might want to change the name to "Wish List" to see who will buy the next tiny gift...........

Miccocukee Police chief Thomas Loughren is by far the worst chief any police department has ever had to deal with. we all thought that Hialeahs chief was bad but Loughren tops them all. he is a transplant from N.Y. and does not have a clue what florida law is all about. we all deal with some stupid decisions made by supervisors but a$$hole loughrem makes a bad decision every week. he fires officers without just cause and has written up a majority of the police force in less than 1 year. If you are thinking about applying to miccosukee , forget about it. Under the direction on police chiek Loughren, Miccosukee has become the worst police department to work for.

So what's new? That place has been fcuked up since Zecca was the chief and that Alfa Hotel Skeados was his hatchet man. I would not recomend that shizzat hole to anyone. I wasted 10 years of my life out there. Get out before the hatchet falls. Because it is not a matter of if it will fall, it's a matter of when it will fall. Good luck and watch your 6. :cop:

please dont send that loughren joke back to chenango county.

IT DOES STINK, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast