POSTING
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POSTING

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

POSTING

Just some information, some of your posts I do agree with. But even if I agree with them and they violate the terms of this Web site they will be edited or deleted entirely. If you have an issue with a post. You can report it to me and I will review the post. I could be staff, a road officer or in-between I am to remain anonymous and neutral. Remember stay safe out there my brothers and sisters and do it to them before they do it to us. :cop:

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: POSTING

And if Mod 690 doesn't remain anonymous and neutral, let me know and I will deal with it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Did MOD 69 just get slapped by MOD 1 ? That's funny when the MOD has to monitor the MOD. Thanks real MOD.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

I was trying to be funny. I monitor all of the Mods, that's my job.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

You sold your soul! Eating lunch with the enemies. Wow

I agree Dark Knight with you. I just have to wonder if everyone's spouses know of these hour long lunches? I know I would not be happy if my wife was having lunch with someone else's husband. Is that just the start??? I hope it does we are not going to be another Plant City. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sounds like the sequel to the academy award winning short........ Texts,lies and crime scene tape. That's right. oops you were let go. Bah bye !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1933338
    I agree Dark Knight with you. I just have to wonder if everyone's spouses know of these hour long lunches? I know I would not be happy if my wife was having lunch with someone else's husband. Is that just the start??? I hope it does we are not going to be another Plant City. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    I'm gonna have to say there's more than just hour long lunches going on. It's what we do best...f each other. Literally. We haven't learned how to keep our peepees (or vags) in our pants. We share the diseases floating around (you know who you are) one big happy family. Except not. Most of us have turned our backs on our real families. All at the expense of a higher pay grade or better spot in the dept. The ones who deserve the promotions are being screwed. They are obviously sleeping with the wrong ones... The whole dept will perish as a result of this. It already is. May we all rot in hell.

Unregistered
    Being able to keep it in their pants in this department, now that's funny right there.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being able to keep it in their pants in this department, now that's funny right there.
    ^^^---- its crazy the one who hated so many has joined the club smh 2 more familys forever destroyed I hope evey one is happy..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast