Hernando deputy arrested on DUI charges - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hernando deputy arrested on DUI charges

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty trooper
    Quote Originally Posted by smdh

This is the trooper that vowed to get a cop and conviently the video in his car and at the jail wouldn't record. Hmmmm

He doesn't have video in his SUV and last I checked the detention center takes care of starting and stopping the breath tech room video. And if he didn't pass the sobriety exercises wouldn't that suggest he was impaired? I doubt the trooper would make up a charge such as DUI just for bragging rights.

In this day and age, without a breath test, a jury is going to demand video of the field sobriety tests and rightfully so. There is no reason for a Trooper not to have video of a field sobriety test.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty trooper
    Quote Originally Posted by smdh

This is the trooper that vowed to get a cop and conviently the video in his car and at the jail wouldn't record. Hmmmm

He doesn't have video in his SUV and last I checked the detention center takes care of starting and stopping the breath tech room video. And if he didn't pass the sobriety exercises wouldn't that suggest he was impaired? I doubt the trooper would make up a charge such as DUI just for bragging rights.
    the detention center where his co workers are...if there is no video in the breath tech room of this arrest, there's going to be more trouble down the road for deputies. There will be a huge outcry from the community. Mark my word.

STay out of bars,especially in the county u work!DUHHHH

Pretty sorry when Officers don't look out for each other anymore. This could have been handled another way. A ton of officers wouldn't be in their career now if they weren't given a little courtesy by a fellow officer years ago. You just don't ask the question and handle the situation.

Pretty sorry when Officers don't look out for each other anymore. This could have been handled another way. A ton of officers wouldn't be in their career now if they weren't given a little courtesy by a fellow officer years ago. You just don't ask the question and handle the situation.
    They still do it, unless, like in this case the deputy was drunker than a skunk. He deserves the charges.
    I'm glad I didn't have to scrape someone off of the road due to this drunken driver.
    Thank you Frye. He may be a brother, but oh well, brothers sometimes deserve what they get. Dumbass preaches about DD's....where was his?

He hired Attorney Mander which the S.O. and S.A.O. is scared of him.He is the best

He hired Attorney Mander which the S.O. and S.A.O. is scared of him.He is the best
    That's who Feger used too, isn't it? We all knew he was a drunk, and always drove drunk yet this scumbag attorney managed to get him acquitted.

What I find funny is that this topic has been removed from FHP's board on here. I can only wonder why??

What I find funny is that this topic has been removed from FHP's board on here. I can only wonder why??

Maybe it got deleted like the jail video that the fhp trooper that was the bto screwed up and is now blaming deputies. Too many holes in this case. No car video, witnesses other than cops saying he didn't seem drunk,no breath test or jail video.

Dropped.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast