Hernando deputy arrested on DUI charges - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Hernando deputy arrested on DUI charges

I'm sorry. I can't even begin to decipher your reply.

Post your name and your husbands and show us that its ok to voice your opinion on here without the fear of anything!!GO AHEAD post it,,, :x

R and VG

I'm not an idiot and I won't be baited by a fool.
    Opinions are not the problem. It is the way in which they are presented and the childish bickering and name calling that is embarrassing.
    My husband will continue do to his job well, with no aggravation from those that have nothing better to do than bash each other on a public forum.
    Grow up. And if you're a current deputy, I sincerely hope you treat the people you serve with more respect and consideration than you exhibit behind a computer screen.
    I've been nothing but respectful. It would serve you well to do the same. In your current position AND in civilian life.

Enough already. You're on here acting worse then the people you're criticizing . Stop trolling for trouble on here .

I'm having a drink reading all this garbage. Quite entertaining. :devil:

Disgusting and embarrassing is more like it. I find no entertainment in the nonsense being posted on this forum. What this shows me is that some of the people posting here, be it employees or not, need some kind of help. The actions on this forum are not normal conduct that should be displayed by ANY professional.

Grow up and stop!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910