contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contract

contract

What's going on with our contract? No one seem to know and Gordon won't talk to us about it! I'm hoping for the best!

Re: contract

Check you email

Any news from the city yet on our no vote ?

Check the FOP website for updates.

I'll be voting no on this contract, we can do better!

Your voting no for something that hasn't even been read. Your just as bad as those other numbskulls that say they are voting yes. Wait and keep an open mind until you read it. Apparently it's still G13 classified or so they say. It's all from the mill still though.

I would give a yes vote for no confidence.

Lol...yeah, MG is out of his mind! Keeps telling people this is a good contract! The whole time he has been sayin he would not push a contract and now he is, what's changed? He tells everyone he's leaving soon, so my question is what has he been promised by the city if this contract gets passed? Im voting NO and I encourage everyone else to do the same!

God help us if this contract passes! You're worried about the wrong thing, if you let them reduce the holiday hours for specialized units now, next contract they will only want to pay the road for holidays they actually work! Your scheduled day off is thanksgiving, well you're off anyway so why should you get paid for it! The city will screw you when they can....because they always have!!!

Man, MG sure is pulling a fast one with this contract! If you read it, it has so many issues and unclear wording! This contract isnot in our best interest as is, but all some people see is a few extra $$$.now, but don't realize they a sacrificing our futures!.PLEASE VOTE NO AND FIX THIS CONTRACT BEFORE ITS TO LATE!!! MG, please step down and let someone else take over, you've done enough harm to our union already!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast