Pryor - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pryor

Re: Pryor

It is the LEO way forget the facts believe the rumors!

Facts:

- Pryor smashed into the back of a semi going 90-100 MPH.
    - Pryor lied and said he was not the driver. He said the driver, who he could not name and just met at the club, fled from the crash on foot on I75.
    - Pryor was hostile to HCSO deputies on scene.
    - The HCSO deputies on seen did not make a DUI arrest.
    - Any TPD or HCSO law enforcement officer involved in a high-profile incident involving the police, will always have their agency called to inform them of the incident.
    - TPD was informed our officer was involved in a crash within an hour or so of it happening.
    - HCSO spent a bunch of time and resources to disprove Pryor's lie that he was the passenger in a hit and run traffic crash.
    - Pryor was then charged with obstruction and false info the law enforcement.
    - If Pryor had told the truth to the HCSO deputies on scene, the crash report would have been completed and finalized on scene with no further investigation into a hit and run. Pryor never would have been charged with obstruction and false info, because he would have told the truth.
    - Pryor is solely to blame and should take responsibility for his reckless behavior, and lying to HCSO and TPD.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He rear-ended a semi on I75 at upwards of 90-100 MPH while drunk. Then rumor has it he badged the HCSO deputies on scene and then he got in the face of a deputy and had to be told to shape up or get his face planted into the pavement. He lied and said he wasn't driving the vehicle, lied throughout the entire investigation, and ultimately was charged with obstructing an investigation. He is a disgrace to law enforcement and our department.
    Hey, instead of being Fired I thought that when you do this you can get promoted .

Quote Originally Posted by JustAthought
    He rear-ended a semi on I75 at upwards of 90-100 MPH while drunk. Then rumor has it he badged the HCSO deputies on scene and then he got in the face of a deputy and had to be told to shape up or get his face planted into the pavement. He lied and said he wasn't driving the vehicle, lied throughout the entire investigation, and ultimately was charged with obstructing an investigation. He is a disgrace to law enforcement and our department.
    Hey, instead of being Fired I thought that when you do this you can get promoted .

That is only if you are in an "effected class" And YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Quote Originally Posted by truth detector
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAthought

That is only if you are in an "effected class" And YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Oh, I didn't know that included Husbands and Wifes

[/quote]
    That is only if you are in an "effected class" And YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT![/quote]

Who would this be?

Unregistered

Pryor

Funny, the golden child of Bradenton who was given a second chance, has since been asked to resign or be fired for theft. Melanie stuck her neck out for him and ended up getting her head chopped off for it. Wonder if they will actually charge him or just try to sweep it under the rug.

Unregistered

Another example of someone NOT CUT OUT for this job!

Just like I said in the thread about the “three stooges” who will now forever be known as the PATRON SAINTS of BODYCAMS FOR ALL, some people just aren’t cut out for this job. Period. The fact that this shit sandwich (Pryor) was able to conceal this fact for four years at SPPD, his time at TPD and for his brief stint at Bradenton makes it all more apparent that he is and was never cop material. I don’t care how many dirt bags he chased, arrested or shot. He wasn’t cut out for this job and not worthy to wear anything short of a CIS or G4S badge on his shirt.

Just like ex Deputy Sheila Fowlie at Pinellas County SO. She too was given a 3rd and 4th “chance” after being fired or run off from jobs as a police officer around Pinellas County. Just google her name and see how she embarrassed Bob Gualtieri when he stuck his neck out for her. Spoiler alert, she ended up loosing her job and going to jail for a year for after pointing her duty weapon at a family during an off-duty good ole’ fashioned Drabiniak-style road rage incident. Another example of someone who worked as a sworn police officer for many many years that needed to be weeded out and should have been after the initial Tarpon Springs debacle. You can google that one too. Maybe she should have come to TPD, where the precedent has been set many times over for her keeping her job for the many criminal and administrative “mistakes” she made during her career. Another example of someone not cut out to be a cop.

I could go on and on and on but again it would not make a difference to some of you. This job is easy and a “no brainer” for a lot of us. We also respect the position and authority it gives us and are thankful to be able to do this job. Some don’t appreciate it and simply lack the many attributes needed to successfully make it to retirement, much less thrive and grow personally and professionally during their career. Again, the world still needs ditch diggers so keep weeding out the bad apples. Oh, and to the “three stooges” or “douchbags” as the chief of police calls you, thanks again for the shiny new camera that I’ll be clipping onto my shirt. We all mean that from the bottom of our hearts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast