Pryor - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pryor

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Re: Pryor

The issue of truthfulness aside - blasting down the road while "hammered".......what happens when he rear-ends one of you, or your kid; how about one of you motorcyclists? Feel like having a next-of-kin notification at your house? How about when you come to and you hear your friends and family being told you won't walk again?

How about this: Screw him. Thin blue line? Sometimes a member of the "brotherhood" needs to be kicked over the "blue line" and out into the open with the rest of the garbage.

Here's the best part: He's probably still out there DUI every weekend.

Buckle up!

Quote Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey
    The issue of truthfulness aside - blasting down the road while "hammered".......what happens when he rear-ends one of you, or your kid; how about one of you motorcyclists? Feel like having a next-of-kin notification at your house? How about when you come to and you hear your friends and family being told you won't walk again?

How about this: Screw him. Thin blue line? Sometimes a member of the "brotherhood" needs to be kicked over the "blue line" and out into the open with the rest of the garbage.

Buckle up!
    Trunk, you should lay off the coffee. Do you even know all the facts here? You say "screw him" I say screw you, jerk! In my opinion you are a keyboard commando tough guy. Did someone take your lunch money when you were in grade school?? Get a life and know all the facts before you post another stupid comment. To call him garbage after all he has done and been through shows how dumb you really are.

The facts? Here are the facts.

He was charged with a criminal offense which he plead no contest to and entered misdemeanor intervention. He didn't fight the charges even though he hired one of the most prominent law firms in Tampa. He committed a criminal act--one involving truthfulness--and has no business being a cop anymore. The end.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunk Monkey

Buckle up!
    Trunk, you should lay off the coffee. Do you even know all the facts here? You say "screw him" I say screw you, jerk! In my opinion you are a keyboard commando tough guy. Did someone take your lunch money when you were in grade school?? Get a life and know all the facts before you post another stupid comment. To call him garbage after all he has done and been through shows how dumb you really are.
    TM begins his response by breaking wind in your general direction, sir.

TM then commands you to bring him more coffee and six glazed donuts. TM would also appreciate a bottle of gin to wash it all down with.

Finally, observe how TM gets a taxi home after downing that bottle, instead of being a complete and utter DB and driving home instead.

TM will address your lame post further:

Coffee? Yes. More. Now.
    Know the facts? More than you can possibly imagine.
    Jerk? Probably.
    Tough guy? Not really.
    Lunch Money? No. Straight bananas, son.
    Him garbage? Yes.
    Me dumb? I am here responding to you....could be.

He rear-ended a semi on I75 at upwards of 90-100 MPH while drunk. Then rumor has it he badged the HCSO deputies on scene and then he got in the face of a deputy and had to be told to shape up or get his face planted into the pavement. He lied and said he wasn't driving the vehicle, lied throughout the entire investigation, and ultimately was charged with obstructing an investigation. He is a disgrace to law enforcement and our department.

If he was drunk and there was witnesses to him driving why wasn't he arrested by H.C.S.O. for DUI ?

Read between the lines... No DUI indicates to me they tried to help him out. The obstruction charges were filed with the SAO well after the crash took place. Sounds to me like he kept on lying during the follow up investigation and HCSO eventually had enough of it.

They arrest their own deputies and other officers and if they were trying to give him a break, they would have never called and complained.

Quote Originally Posted by q23
    They arrest their own deputies and other officers and if they were trying to give him a break, they would have never called and complained.
    They called and complained because they didn't have enough PC (Probably Cause for the media and civilians) to make the DUI arrest, so the only logical thing to do was do something formal by calling IA.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by q23
    They called and complained because they didn't have enough PC (Probably Cause for the media and civilians) to make the DUI arrest, so the only logical thing to do was do something formal by calling IA.
    Why is it that when an officer gets fired, arrested, or disciplined for something that he/she brought upon themselves, people want to blame the arresting officer, the citizen that complained, or the supervisor that imposed the discipline?

Officers want to be treated as adults but they act like children. They think that they can do whatever they want, sneak into work late, go home early, drink on duty, sex on duty, etc., and nobody is suppose to say anything or do anything.

These officers should get what they deserve and the rest of us should stop defending them, and call them out. I can not tell you how many times I have walked the hallways of this department and have heard people bad mouthing supervisors or other agencies (and yes, I have personally called some of them out).

Then some of their audience start going around and bad mouthing these same supervisors or agencies without having all the facts or ever working for them. The funny thing is that 9 out of 10 times, the officer is the one that messed up and is the ***hole, but they are not mature enough to take responsibility for their actions and want to blame the department, supervisor, etc. for what happened to them.

All I have to say is, stop being a puzzy and grow up!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast