Pryor
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pryor

Pryor

Wtf Greg????

Re: Pryor

Really? Does this come as some sort of shock to you? What an embarrassment.

liar, liar, pants on fire :roll:

Please watch the judging people. This guy has been through a lot. I don't know all the facts but either way have a little class and don't pile on. He is a good guy who may have made some mistakes but he needs support now. Just think if it were you. Stay safe.

A lie is a lie and if it were you, you would have to live with it as well. That 3 letter word is very powerful.

You reap what you sow. Greg's had many opportunities to settle down and never took advantage of them. If you run wild and don't keep yourself in check, things will catch up with you fellas. He'd tell ya the same. Learn from it and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Please watch the judging people. This guy has been through a lot. I don't know all the facts but either way have a little class and don't pile on. He is a good guy who may have made some mistakes but he needs support now. Just think if it were you. Stay safe.

I totally agree!

What are you talking about? Why is this post so cryptic?

Untruthfulness is one of the few things you can be terminated for and remain terminated for in law enforcement... and rightfully so. How can you take the stand again and not expect every defense attorney to use that transgression, as insignificant as you may incorrectly think, to impeach any testimony you give.

The job you have does require you be held to a high standard. If you cannot function under these requirements, seek other employment.

Respectfully,
    All the Officers, Deputies and Troopers who weren't fired for untruthfulness.

Ravon got his revenge!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast