To all of TEAM TV and her supporters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

To all of TEAM TV and her supporters

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE TV SUPPORTERS AND THEIR FAMILY
    Dear Team TV,
    From reading the posts on this forum it appears that a good number of the comments are from TV’s daughter, BABS, and other friends and family members. I can’t blame you for trying to come to her defense, as family I’m sure that having someone else to hold responsible is your best way of coping.
    Unfortunately, there is a stark reality that you either aren’t aware of or can’t face. Babs, you’re an adult so hearing the facts about your mommy shouldn’t be a huge trauma. To TV’s mom, sister and other family, you can’t bury your head in the sand. If Ralph’s or his family had even the slightest clue what she is about they would drop her like a bad habit.
    To any reporters, attorneys, coworkers, or people from the public –read on and you’ll get a clear picture of what this woman is about.
    First and foremost, this isn’t a matter of poor innocent people being persecuted for being whistleblowers. TV made her allegations against her co-workers and that’s ongoing. The system will work its way through it. However it plays out, so be it. . Period.
    It’s nowhere near as sinister or calculated as TV and RV try to portray it. Someone else was nabbed by the Feds and they squealed and gave up TV and RV. Just like any other person who snitches on people to get a reduced punishment.
    The fact that the “Three Musketeers” and anybody else is gloating and happy as shit over her arrest is just a byproduct of her own behavior. TV has lived a life dedicated to causing misery to everyone around her. She has no real friends, has no long term associations with anyone at all. The only ones her who stood by her were her few family members that are in the dark about the REAL TV.
    TV’s ENTIRE LIFE has been spent lying, cheating, whoring around and basically acting like a wrecking ball everywhere she goes. She has never worked anywhere where she didn’t find a guy to F@ck so that she could have some protection because she was incompetent at her job. It should be obvious since you, Babs are a ******* from one of the first married men she was banging. The list takes off from there. She has made her way on her back through all of Dade County and list of cops who screwed her is too long to recount. Opa-Locka PD, North Miami PD, West Miami PD, Police Academy, Golden Beach. The list of the places she has sued goes on and on. FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED FIRED Repeatedly FIRED and always pointing the finger at someone else instead of accepting responsibility for her own actions.
    Her history of cheating on RV is out there for everyone to scrutinize. She has no respect for her OWN HUSBAND, who she has humiliated and made a laughing stock out of him throughout the police community. Even the police trainees in the academy F@cked her and joked that each class coming through had an ongoing joke about who was going to be next student she sucks off.
    If her actions were just limited to being whore that would be fine. So she likes **** right? No harm no foul you would think. It’s the oldest profession in the world. She’s just a whore who doesn’t get paid so you figure we all get a piece here and there the more the merrier.
    It would be great if it stopped there BUT that’s not the case. The downfall of T.V. always has, and always will be, her devious, evil, vindictive, scorched earth, black-hearted soul.
    This is a woman who has gone out of her way and made every effort to bring harm to those around her. If she was f@cking somebody and lo and behold he didn’t leave his wife for her, then the bunny boiling started. Fatal Attraction should have been her middle name. Phone calls, flowers, drive by’s, calling wives, dropping dimes and complaints to employers. You name it, this woman’s done it. Over and over again. Accusations of sexual harassment, discrimination, her life has been just throwing as much shit at the wall as possible in the hopes that something would stick.
    TV does all of this and more and she takes pleasure in it like the sick, twisted woman that she is. Her perverse sense of attacking others eventually came full circle. Yes, many of the posts on this forum are from the Golden Beach guys she started s%@t with. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that they are the only ones who are enjoying watching all unfold though. Many people in agencies throughout Dade are sitting in their offices with coworkers all reading this blog and thinking that she got off easy.
    It’s so much to recount that I’m too tired to continue. That being said……
    For the Hialeah guys that are sick of GB spamming their pages. It will get old and die off. RV is just collateral to the core of their anger. He’s just the guy that’s been played by her and was too stupid not to go along with her b.s. Sure, he ****ed up too but nobody cares about their tax free enterprise that got them jackpotted. It’s the joy of that ***** known as “Karma” and they’re reveling in the fact that she finally came a’ knockin on TV’s door.

Re: To all of TEAM TV and her supporters

She was always a puta
    Now she's an incarcerated puta right where she belongs

UNITED STATES RESPONSE TO DEFENDANTS OBJECTION TO CONSIDERATION OF NEWLY RAISED MATTERS

6) The United States became aware of a video interview conducted by the defendants concerning this case. During the interview, the defendants claimed that they were selectively prosecuted and that they were unjustly convicted. Rather than accept any responsibility, the defendants claim that they are victims of the United States which was motivated by retribution. The defendants also made statements that were inconsistent with the evidence and their testimony. Most specifically, their reason for going to the Bass Pro Shop in June 2012. These statements are relevant to sentencing because they prove the obstruction of justice enhancement and show the defendants lack of accountability and remorse.

Wilfredo A. Ferrer- United States Attorney

This is what happens when you think that you're smarter than everybody and go on video with diarrhea of the mouth!

she had nice Tits..... some female inmate is gonna love her

She better stay above the waist.
    That vaj is so worn out you can hear an echo from that cootchie :lol: :lol:
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

August 4, 1992|By MICHAEL MAYO, Staff Writer
    MIAMI -- Solicitation of prostitution charges against Dolphins Ferrell Edmunds and Larry Webster likely will be dropped if the two agree to a pretrial diversion program, a court official said Monday.

The program for first-time offenders consists of an AIDS test and a one-hour AIDS awareness course, said Sam Slom, chief of county court for the State Attorney`s Office.

That`s probably the way they`ll go,`` said Tony Agnone, the Maryland-based agent for both players. Agnone said he has hired a Miami attorney to represent them.

Edmunds, a tight end, and Webster, a rookie defensive end, had been arrested Thursday in Opa-locka during an undercover sting operation. Police said the players each offered an undercover agent $60 for sexual intercourse.

No money changed hands, but the offer constituted a second-degree misdemeanor, said Officer Tony Lacks of the Opa-locka police. The offense is punishable by a maximum of 60 days in jail and a fine.

Coach Don Shula said he would not take action until the matter is resolved but that he might levy fines for conduct detrimental to the team.

``Of course I feel embarrassed,`` Webster said. ``But I`m 23 years old, I`m a man, and I have to face whatever happens.``

Slom said no court date has been set, but arraignments are usually three to four weeks after an arrest. He said a court appearance wouldn`t be necessary if they agree to the program.

``They wouldn`t have to enter a plea,`` Slom said. ``There would be no admission of guilt, not even a no-contest (plea). The case would be dropped.``

Edmunds, 27, declined comment.

Edmunds and Webster were among 10 arrested in Thursday night`s sting at the three-way intersection of NW 27th Avenue, Rutland Street and Vermont Street in Opa-locka. It involved two decoy officers acting as prostitutes and 15 undercover officers, according to Lacks.

Thursday was a night off for players, and Edmunds and Webster went out together. Edmunds drove. They were returning to camp at St. Thomas University at 10:10 p.m., 50 minutes before the 11 p.m. curfew, when they pulled over to the curb and approached Officer Tammy Rocillo.

[b]Once they offered to pay for sex, Rocillo[/b] gave a hand signal and six officers surrounded Edmunds` car with guns drawn. Edmunds and Webster were arrested on charges of solicitation of prostitution and released on recognizance.

Edmunds and Webster played together at Maryland. Edmunds was a senior five years ago when Webster was an incoming freshman.

The arrests came days after Shula warned the team about its public behavior. Shula`s warning stemmed from Alfred Oglesby`s misadventure the week before, when he violated curfew, missed a day of practice and returned with a fabricated kidnapping story. He recanted under police questioning and was fined $4,000 by Shula.

``I understand this incident happened before curfew,`` Shula said. ``It`s being investigated by the team, we`re going to find out everything we can and wait until it`s resolved. Then I`m going to take some time and try to make a decision about whether club policy has been violated and if there`s been conduct detrimental to the team.``

Shula was somber when he addressed an 8:30 a.m. team meeting Monday.

``He wasn`t hot,`` a player said. ``You could just tell he was disappointed. Basically his message was `Grow up.```

Shula said: ``You`d like to think they`d use some discretion about where they go and what they do.

``When something like this happens, it casts a shadow over the entire team. And that`s not right. It`s hard to blanket the entire squad, because we`ve got a lot of conscientious guys who are community leaders and perform a lot of good deeds. This paints a broad brush over them, and it`s not fair.``

Shula said he would not consider moving future camps to a more remote spot, the norm for most teams.

``I`m not sure that`s the answer,`` Shula said. ``When teams go away to training camp and they give the player a night off, it`s a real night off. Here, one of the benefits is on nights off guys can go home and spend time with their families.`

HOW.FITTING

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    she had nice Tits..... some female inmate is gonna love her

Yeah, if you don't mind things that are fake. I for one would have had to make her a "triple bagger". Her personality made her "very ugly", in the minds of many.
    It took me all of 5 minutes talking to her and I quickly learned what she was about. She covers all three of the "O's"
    1) Psycho
    2) Nympho
    3) Lesbo

Let's face it, cops in Dade county are a little safer ( especially ) the ones that can only think with their "little brain", now that she is where she has belonged for a long time.
    God, I feel sorry for the guards though.
    :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Ya'll must be a bunch of homos...cause I woulda hit that hard.

TV is hot hot hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Hit it
    Ya'll must be a bunch of homos...cause I woulda hit that hard.

TV is hot hot hot!
    Good luck too you. BRING A (Z PACK)WITH YOU.

She better get ready in there those female
    Inmates are gonna kick her ass hard and
    She is a wimp!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast