One year in Thanks Ruuussss
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One year in Thanks Ruuussss

It has been one year since the new administration took control of the Sheriffs Office from Lamberti and his secret police along with the rest of the tool bags that were swept out the door with him. If it weren't for the people that stood up to the former regime at great personal expense, the reign of terror would be ongoing with no end in sight. Thanks to all those now running the place that put family and common sense first over Mr. Lamberti who was fired by the people of Broward County!

Happy, healthy and safe new year to all!

Re: One year in Thanks Ruuussss

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It has been one year since the new administration took control of the Sheriffs Office from Lamberti and his secret police along with the rest of the tool bags that were swept out the door with him. If it weren't for the people that stood up to the former regime at great personal expense, the reign of terror would be ongoing with no end in sight. Thanks to all those now running the place that put family and common sense first over Mr. Lamberti who was fired by the people of Broward County!

Absolutely. But the inability to promote within and the fact that many good people are leaving is a bit disturbing. The outsiders coming in, with questionable backgrounds, are lowering the standards for BSO.

Who's leaving besides the infamous 28? Dude, stop being a dumb azz or name all of theses "good people" that are leaving. Just keep making up crap and I guess no one will know the truth.

Excellent post "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." This is so true and we owe a debt of gratitude to the Dipernas and Bailens of the world. You guys did with many of us wanted to do but were to scared to do because of retaliation. You took on and beat the Evil Empire and because of your actions we have a real Sheriff today in Scott Israel and this is a great place to work again.

Oh Gawd, I think I'm gonna' PUKE!
    Look up Sycophant in the dictionary.
    Your pictures will be next to the word! :devil:

Truer words never spoken. Many people worked hard to help Sheriff Israel into office at "great personal expense". With a few hiccups during the first year and Mr. and Mrs. Wallman trying to get Israel's head on a stick as a personal triumph, our Sheriff is doing an awesome job. I think he will always remember those who risked it all to help get him into office and I think those who were there in 2012 will be there again for him in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
    Who's leaving besides the infamous 28? Dude, stop being a dumb azz or name all of theses "good people" that are leaving. Just keep making up crap and I guess no one will know the truth.
    The inability to promote within and the fact that many good people are (retiring) is a bit disturbing. The outsiders coming in, with questionable backgrounds, are lowering the standards for BSO.

So it's disturbing that guys are working 25, 30 and in some cases 40 years and then retiring? Isn't that what they were supposed to do? That's a dumb statement. Next could you name at least one of the FLPD guys that have been brought in that have taken a chief, xo, or even a sgt spot from a BSO employee? I'll be waiting

So it's disturbing that guys are working 25, 30 and in some cases 40 years and then retiring? Isn't that what they were supposed to do? That's a dumb statement. Next could you name at least one of the FLPD guys that have been brought in that have taken a chief, xo, or even a sgt spot from a BSO employee? I'll be waiting
    ....outsiders coming in, with questionable backgrounds, are lowering the standards for BSO.

you know better than to name names on this forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast