Former Liability

Former Liability

Enjoy your attempt at a 5th agency. Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Good Bye!!!!!!

Re: Former Liability

Question: If I resign from my employing agency while under investigation, does this end the investigation and prevent my certification from facing possible disciplinary action by the CJS&T Commission?

Answer: No. Pursuant to Section 943.1395(5) Florida Statutes and Rule 11B-27-003(1) an employing agency must conduct and conclude an investigation when having cause to suspect that an officer employed by them has violated Sections 943.13(4) or (7) Florida Statutes or Rule 11B-27-0011(4) Florida Administrative Code. The investigation shall be completed with an official disposition, even though the officer may be terminated, resign or retire.

There's no more room under the rug. Enough is enough with the cover ups.This is where I will draw my line

It's all Sgt.Skittles fault. The schedule, CST, Obama care.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ok! To Mr. FDLE/Sgt Skittles maybe you should be under
    Investigation. One day all your loyal followers will see
    The true you. Just saying ! There sure aren't any true brothers and
    Sister in this agency. It's only who can get who.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
    Ok! To Mr. FDLE/Sgt Skittles maybe you should be under
    Investigation. One day all your loyal followers will see
    The true you. Just saying ! There sure aren't any true brothers and
    Sister in this agency. It's only who can get who.

Seriously???? He needs to be under investigation...for what? They already tried to take him down and did not succeed. Get over it man and take a look in the mirror. Can you say JEALOUS? :snicker: He is not the problem...maybe it's you. Just saying!!! His loyal followers know him and he is an open book. He does not do all the crap the others do...and might I add, get away with it. He is an honest cop and tells it like it is. Go and cry to someone who cares.