Chief Interviews - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Chief Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Papo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongono
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratib
    It's my understanding that they all did well,even Boyd.
    Yes. It's my understanding that she will be offered the job .
    How come she didn't have to interview?
    Because when you are as good as she is, you don't have to interview. Your superlative record is self-evident and suffices!

Arrow Re: Chief Interviews

If you're talking about Gwen Boyd, she did NOT apply for the Chiefs position in SOUTH Miami....Maybe NORTH Miami!! She IS in the running for Miami Gardens Chief too

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Boyd?
    If you're talking about Gwen Boyd, she did NOT apply for the Chiefs position in SOUTH Miami....Maybe NORTH Miami!! She IS in the running for Miami Gardens Chief too
    I was perplexed at the prospect that GB would descend to SM. She is, after all, a superb candidate, who would be a better one for MDPD or Miami!

Boyd a superb candidate, hahahahahahahah. An affirmative action dip shit who has been fired everywhere she has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I was perplexed at the prospect that GB would descend to SM. She is, after all, a superb candidate, who would be a better one for MDPD or Miami!
    Ha,ha,ha. Gwen do you tell interviewers how you emptied your city issued glock into the houss where your boyfriend and the PSA lady were sharing bodily fluids?

Ha,ha,ha. Gwen do you tell interviewers how you emptied your city issued glock into the houss where your boyfriend and the PSA lady were sharing bodily fluids?
    That was long, long ago, Miami command staff did not discipline me, for they understood the pain inflicted upon me by that two-timing MF and that was enough! Since, I have had a sterling career and I have a PHD!!!

Moderator, I don't understand why there is banter (mostly BS, as per usual) about someone who has nothing to do with South Miami, past or present.
    If she has her hat in the ring somewhere, take it up there.
    Lord knows, the good folks at SMPD have better things to do than read this anonymous crap about someone who has nothing to do with the price of tea in China - or South Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by XSMPD
    Moderator, I don't understand why there is banter (mostly BS, as per usual) about someone who has nothing to do with South Miami, past or present.
    If she has her hat in the ring somewhere, take it up there.
    Lord knows, the good folks at SMPD have better things to do than read this anonymous crap about someone who has nothing to do with the price of tea in China - or South Miami.
    I was hoping that racism would be kept out of this conversation bit it looks like I was wrong.

Where is the racist comment? If people have something better to do in South Miami than read blogs about individuals then don't come on the site dumb ass.

I agree. The racist rants need to stop.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast