Regalado might not be around for long - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Regalado might not be around for long

Quote Originally Posted by He's an idiota !
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I take umbrage with your derisive comment, I – Luis “I will be Chief” Cabrera – earned a Bachelor and Master Degrees from recognized – by mail – universities!
    What does Luisita have a degree in, underwater basket weaving ? At the end of the day it doesn't matter what type of matchbook cover,on line degree this moron has, he's an idiot, and everyone except him knows that.

I believe even Retardo, knows that deep down inside, and therefore will NOT promote him, as he knows the guys can't stand him, the general public knows it as well. Face it, the guys got mental issues, come on everyone knows that don't they :roll:

Friend, Luisito becoming chief has been the master plan all along. Have it on very good information, Luisito was going to be deputy chief NO MATTER WHO WAS MADE CHIEF. And he will be chief, before his hunchback father leaves office. Unless the hunchback croaks while in office.

Re: Regalado might not be around for long

Quote Originally Posted by He's an idiota !
    I take umbrage with your derisive comment, I – Luis “I will be Chief” Cabrera – earned a Bachelor and Master Degrees from recognized – by mail – universities!
    What does Luisita have a degree in, underwater basket weaving ? At the end of the day it doesn't matter what type of matchbook cover,on line degree this moron has, he's an idiot, and everyone except him knows that.

I believe even Retardo, knows that deep down inside, and therefore will NOT promote him, as he knows the guys can't stand him, the general public knows it as well. Face it, the guys got mental issues, come on everyone knows that don't they :roll:

Friend, Luisito becoming chief has been the master plan all along. Have it on very good information, Luisito was going to be deputy chief NO MATTER WHO WAS MADE CHIEF. And he will be chief, before his hunchback father leaves office. Unless the hunchback croaks while in office.
    When, and if that happens,we will be the Law enforcement Laughing stock of the nation ! How embarrassing to have that certified Baker Act representing us all,as our leader ? Has the Hunchback no shame either, with this imbecile becoming our COP ? Lets just flush the toilet, and start over this is all too much :roll: ops: :shock:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12