Castillo's Vehicles

Castillo's Vehicles

Whether or not the PBA has 2 vehicles or not, we do KNOW that Angelo and Lisa each have a take home vehicle. They both work the same hours, live in the same house and drive to work. I guess when you are a big as they are the car pooling is not an option. I guess the ego's need the SUV to fit their big heads!!!

Re: Castillo's Vehicles

God, the petty bullshit you read on this site is just too much... Enjoy your life... There is more to it than the politics of BSO........ I hope

Now someone had to say Tahoe... Boy the White Tahoe and that Big White Chair at the jail is sure missed....

Lisa has a BSO vehicle. Angelo does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lisa has a BSO vehicle. Angelo does not.
    Of course he has a car, he is the Executive Director of something or other and how do you expect him to campaign for the city commission? Walk? Forget it, he will be driving around in style...i hear the excuse already.."well, Bob Norman, the sheriff might call me! and i am a very important Executive Director of something or other at BSO!" what a joke!

Those Tahoes really make me look taller it's a tip I got from Kojak back in the seventies.