Congratulations Dan
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Congratulations Dan

Congrats Danon your promotion. I just found out and wanted to say "well deserved". It's my understanding that the new chief has assembled a great staff, instituted a written Sgts exam and offered 3%. Raises for everyone. Sounds great. Stay safe.

Carlos

Re: Congratulations Dan

Ditto, well deserved...in Dan we trust. The county's loss, our gain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fans of Dan
    Ditto, well deserved...in Dan we trust. The county's loss, our gain!!!
    LOL, wow, you goof balls are good. Now praising this loser DM. Yeah, he truly deserves his promotion. Just like he deserved his promotion to sergeant when he was just here in Doral for less than a year. I wonder who he needs to thank for that? Not his experience. He should of been with an FTO when he came to Doral. And now he's a lieutenant. I'm sure the County is very happy he's gone. But he can thank Daddy for getting with his buddy Ricky Gomez to get him over to Doral before MDPD fired his ass. I believe he was suspended with pay most of his time in the county ? Yeah, he truly deserves it doesn't he. Bunch of loser slugs. Great name "Fan of Dan", you should call each other "Dan's Ass Kissers"

Don't let these clowns rain on your parade; keep up the good work and continue to root out the slugs, and 07 them, one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fans of dan
    Don't let these clowns rain on your parade; keep up the good work and continue to root out the slugs, and 07 them, one by one.
    Yeah Danny boy, don't let these clowns rain on your parade. Your in-experience will take care of that. Just know this DM those of us that work midnights would love to go to days, just to get away from your stupidity. There isn't a police department in Dade County where you would even qualify as a sergeant, let alone a lieutenant. It shows that you have no pride, no self respect. It's a shame.

Sounds like another hater who failed the Sgts exam. Keep up the good work Dan.

[quote=Guest 007]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Fans of dan":u9g0yfuk
    Yeah Danny boy, don't let these clowns rain on your parade. Your in-experience will take care of that. Just know this DM those of us that work midnights would love to go to days, just to get away from your stupidity. There isn't a police department in Dade County where you would even qualify as a sergeant, let alone a lieutenant. It shows that you have no pride, no self respect. It's a shame.[/quote:u9g0yfuk]

She sound like a blonde female on mids.

When did your mother dyed her hair blond?!!!

Dan is a good guy... He's quick to react, and not afraid to take charge. He's the envy of all (Losers) because he's highly motivated and extremely bright. Keep being yourself Danny boy, the big guy has confidence in you to lead and root out the midnight slugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When did your mother dyed her hair blond?!!!
    I guess is you blond girl talking all that crap.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast