Big Guy is staying
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Big Guy is staying

WTF, who is the Big Guys hook-up that he gets to stay? I'm hearing that they going to offer him a contract. Who is his Godfather?

Re: Big Guy is staying

Big guy has no real friends...no real loyalty...just one real agenda...HIMSELF. He has showed this time and time again. At MPD the first time at the end of his pathetic career. At school board. Even his second stint at MPD when Expo got canned, BIG GUY was sticking around like a cat on the front porch of a house with milk. Now Joe is gone and BIG GUY will do whatever it takes to help himself.

It is official, our Chief is staying.... Watch out newly promoted sgts, 2 of you are about to find new jobs back on the road as officers. Oh, and Pablito, your days are numbered.

Ha ha, Pablo should be our chief. He's better than anyone else we have. He would clean house of sissy Yohan and wanna be Munecas and paper Lt Nunez day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt
    WTF, who is the Big Guys hook-up that he gets to stay? I'm hearing that they going to offer him a contract. Who is his Godfather?
    I like the Big Guy. Glad he's staying .

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Ha ha, Pablo should be our chief. He's better than anyone else we have. He would clean house of sissy Yohan and wanna be Munecas and paper Lt Nunez day one.
    I don't know who the jack ass is who is using my screen name, but I request that you use your brain and come up with your own. I agree with what you wrote, but you failed to add Orlando Sanchez, the no balls-spineless one.

And let me say this and I hope everyone truly listens, that useless "I will always Kiss Corollo's ass" chief, will not be staying.Yes, they told him that he will be staying, but he will be out of here very soon. He will be gone, along with the midget deputy chief and the XO, and the others that were brought in. So long, bye, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol Guy
    I agree. Glad the Big Guy is staying.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrol Guy
    I agree. Glad the Big Guy is staying.

I smell a coup led by loyal PBA members to rid DPD of all management. The cancer is back, take action and keep records of each other because you'll want to know where the knife in your back came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Union Guy
    I smell a coup led by loyal PBA members to rid DPD of all management. The cancer is back, take action and keep records of each other because you'll want to know where the knife in your back came from.
    ?????......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast