Who is this guy??

Who is this guy??

Who is this guy Captain Apple??? His CCN is in the 7000 range, and I have never seen him once until he gave an interview on TV. He must have gotten burned out on the road and they put him in this position. LOL

Re: Who is this guy??

Not 7000 ccn, more like 17000. He is another Fort Lauderdale transplant sucking on the BSO tit for everything it is worth. You wonder why there is no upward mobility in this shithole, they keep bringing more and more Fort Lauderdale people over. The novel thought of promoting from within is dead. BSO has always had their share of greedy, selfish, egotistical high ranking brass. Unfortunately that is all we we have left now. Flush the toilet in 2016 and get these turds out of here!

Is that the former jailer, that was scared shitless of inmates?

Captains in charge of Fleet. Lol. There is three times the command staff. With israel at the helm and no one is looking out for me. Mr Taxpayer. Reckless spending. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Captains in charge of Fleet. Lol. There is three times the command staff. With israel at the helm and no one is looking out for me. Mr Taxpayer. Reckless spending. Stop it.
    Awwww. Poor Mr Taxpayer.

Now wait a minute.

This Captain is in charge of Fleet right? I thought Sgt Prichard was in charge of Fleet? No, wait a minute, I thought Angelo Castillo, whatever his title is today, was in charge of Fleet?

Oh, I know, we need to hire Jorge Forte back to consult for another $15,000 to tell us who is in charge of Fleet, right! What we do know is Sgt Prichard was in charge of the Fleet when Big Al was here so any Fleet Creep is his fault and of course, our Sheriff has given a car to everyone in the building. SO its Creeps who run the Fleet!!