Hernando deputies sued for $10 million - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Hernando deputies sued for $10 million

Quote Originally Posted by MCI-HCSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They couldn't keep their stories straight. Deputies are being sued, not the SO. May not get 10 million but I'll bet they get a huge chuck of change. Lou should have never used his knee and knocked the man's eye out of the socket. Not one excuse for how these two people were treated, especially by deputies who were trespassing.
    NA there not getting shit. anyone can bring a suit. just another scumbag trying to make money the easy way. :devil:
    You're wrong, again....but then again, what's new?

Lawsuits are not about making money, some are well deserved, like this one. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by MCI-HCSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They couldn't keep their stories straight. Deputies are being sued, not the SO. May not get 10 million but I'll bet they get a huge chuck of change. Lou should have never used his knee and knocked the man's eye out of the socket. Not one excuse for how these two people were treated, especially by deputies who were trespassing.
    NA there not getting shit. anyone can bring a suit. just another scumbag trying to make money the easy way. :devil:
    I disagree. There's no excuse for an eye getting knocked out. An eye for an eye? :evil:

saw the whole thing....this guy will get his money and deserves more. Backwoods deputies (those involved) did a terrible thing.

And its sickened me for years what that fat deputy did......i lied when i should have told the truth

Quote Originally Posted by honus
    And its sickened me for years what that fat deputy did......i lied when i should have told the truth

Then you're part of the problem . Moron.

exactly!sheriff going to pay some money for that wrongful excessive use of force

Quote Originally Posted by Dumazz
    Quote Originally Posted by honus

Then you're part of the problem . Moron.
    More proof I work with a bunch of ****ing liars who nothing but scum sucking scumbags.

His attorney is kick butt.I am sure hcso and their insurance carrier are sweating big time

More proof I work with a bunch of ****ing liars who nothing but scum sucking scumbags.

Work with who? I don't work for that HCSO sir, and i lived as an eyewitness for 2 years, ain't gonna happen any more. That was total loss of control by the deputies, especially at the brooksville hospital as they "brought the suspect" outta the car. I really dislike when someone hurts my friends but have learned to control my emotions over the years. When you say liar are you talking about the twisted statements made by HCSO or are you calling me a liar?

To be fair: I have nothing but respect for the men/women who work for HCSO. Seems to me like they are underpaid and overworked for what they do. Living in constant fear that one small mistake will cost them the job they have worked so hard for. The public is out for cops now as an easy way to make instant cash, I know I have made mistakes on my job that if were viewed publicly would have cost me that job. That is why I did not tell the truth initially. But: That FAT piece of garbage deputy who I believe is named Louie (with the roundglasses) is such a wretched human that I could not imagine how I would feel if this were one of my family members. I SAW WHAT HAPPENED at the hospital. How they threw Bratt out facefirst on the ground to the pavement with his hands cuffed behind his back. I HEARD the grunt of pain as Bratt landed facefirst on the pavement. Try this Louie and I quote "Sarge, he musta fell getting outta the car". That's exactly what you said Louie and you deserve nothing but a life of misery for what you did. I called Bratt's Lawyer and was gonna give him my testimony but believe they have a good enough case without it. Should I hear any different, I guarentee you I will make that phone call. To the rest of HCSO: I am so proud of the work you do, having a chance to watch you firsthand, thank you for your service to the residents, please be careful. God bless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast