Hernando deputies sued for $10 million - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Hernando deputies sued for $10 million

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Al and Mike have lots to talk about and already have.Place is getting destroyed the worst I have seen in history.Been a resident here since 1982.TRUST ME THINGS R BAD!

Stfu it's not. This is Nugents left overs dilweed

U talk like Nugent was so bad?# 2 and spokeperson were all big Nugget supporters ..ur point is?Dilweed

U talk like Nugent was so bad?# 2 and spokeperson were all big Nugget supporters ..ur point is?Dilweed

You have no clue douche licker

I see name calling unacceptable children!Must be a d1 arse

If you deny that **** Nugget wasn't a bad sheriff, you have serious issues. The man was a horrible representation of law enforcement and what it stands for. That POS was and still is corrupt to the bone and has no clue what it means to serve and protect the public. He's the biggest offender. Nothing but a POS that was sent to Washington. A complete loser and the one who is responsible for the shit that Al is cleaning out.
    Keep flushing Al. You have a little further to go.

I agree with u fully!!but one would ask y is Al keeping big bird who was with nugget on all decisions? and a few others.EXPLAIN

PICKME! I KNOW THE ANSWER.PEOPLE NEED A PAYCHECK AND WILL CHANGE WITH THE WIND.ITS CALLED PLAYING THE GAME DUHHHHH

Hey Bobo!!!!!

uh oh :snicker:

They couldn't keep their stories straight. Deputies are being sued, not the SO. May not get 10 million but I'll bet they get a huge chuck of change. Lou should have never used his knee and knocked the man's eye out of the socket. Not one excuse for how these two people were treated, especially by deputies who were trespassing.
    NA there not getting shit. anyone can bring a suit. just another scumbag trying to make money the easy way. :devil:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast