Hernando deputies sued for $10 million
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hernando deputies sued for $10 million

http://hernandotoday.com/he/list/new...lion-20140102/
    A Brooksville man, acquitted of felony battery charges against a law enforcement officer in 2013, is now seeking $10 million in damages from Hernando County Sheriff's deputies.

Michael Bratt and his wife, Marjorie Youmans, filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tampa on Dec. 23, claiming their constitutional rights were violated by four current and former Hernando sheriff's deputies who used excessive force, as well as unlawful search, false arrest and covering up the use of excessive force, when investigating a noise complaint at the Bratt residence.

The suit asks for $10 million compensation for physical and emotional damages Bratt and his wife claim were inflicted after a Dec. 26, 2009 incident with four Hernando County Sheriff's deputies: Louis Genovese, Steven George, Kenneth Van Tassel and John Gore.

Re: Hernando deputies sued for $10 million

Quote Originally Posted by rut roh
    http://hernandotoday.com/he/list/new...lion-20140102/
    A Brooksville man, acquitted of felony battery charges against a law enforcement officer in 2013, is now seeking $10 million in damages from Hernando County Sheriff's deputies.

Michael Bratt and his wife, Marjorie Youmans, filed a lawsuit in the U.S. District Court in Tampa on Dec. 23, claiming their constitutional rights were violated by four current and former Hernando sheriff's deputies who used excessive force, as well as unlawful search, false arrest and covering up the use of excessive force, when investigating a noise complaint at the Bratt residence.

10 million, this guys out of his mind . Left over from a nugget mess.

The suit asks for $10 million compensation for physical and emotional damages Bratt and his wife claim were inflicted after a Dec. 26, 2009 incident with four Hernando County Sheriff's deputies: Louis Genovese, Steven George, Kenneth Van Tassel and John Gore.

He won't get anything near 10 mil

If that true and all deputies stated they don't know how it happened..Al better take out the checkbook!

They couldn't keep their stories straight. Deputies are being sued, not the SO. May not get 10 million but I'll bet they get a huge chuck of change. Lou should have never used his knee and knocked the man's eye out of the socket. Not one excuse for how these two people were treated, especially by deputies who were trespassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They couldn't keep their stories straight. Deputies are being sued, not the SO. May not get 10 million but I'll bet they get a huge chuck of change. Lou should have never used his knee and knocked the man's eye out of the socket. Not one excuse for how these two people were treated, especially by deputies who were trespassing.
    HERE HERE

looks the the office is in bad shape!Sheriff is loosing it,I think next election Weird Al will be unemployed

What do you do for someone who committed a crime, PROMOTE THEM. Come on Alvin; you just did it for your new CAPT. soon to be slick sleeve. Let's do it again.

Al and Mike have lots to talk about and already have.Place is getting destroyed the worst I have seen in history.Been a resident here since 1982.TRUST ME THINGS R BAD!

If I sue myself, can I pay myself as well? :devil:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast