New applicant questions

New applicant questions

I just turned in my application with mico and was wondering how long does it take for them to call you back to start the application? And how long does the process usually take? Any tips on the oral board and the psych?

Re: New applicant questions

I mean start the process*

Smile Re: New applicant questions

It took little over a month

Most people who apply at Micco don't know the truth, sure times are hard and any job
    you would do but the day you start a Micco your days are numbered. They constantly fire Officers for nothing and destroy your career's. Good luck. As soon as you get hired FIND A WAY OUT.

Why would you want to work at the Miccosuckass Police Department? Nothing but corrupt Indians running this place.

It's a starting point and I heard they hire anybody not looking to spend the rest of my career there I have a friend who works with them and he said as long as you don't try to act like a hero your good and keep shit to yourself and they process fairly quickly I've been out of a job for the past year so looking for something ASAP!

New applicant while you need something ASAP as you say don't worry once they fire you and depends what they put in your FDLE profile you'll be looking for work for 5 years or more. Just ask anyone who has been fired from there. Do your research, YOUR DONE.

These guys sound like they are one of the shitbags who were fired. Listen as long as you keep your nose clean and mind your business your good. Rack up on training because that is priority with that department. Anyone has their own opinions about other departments. Plus they go by what the news feeds them. Gullible asses. The turn around point is super fast, yes, but research the no good officers who we're let go. 90% brought it on themselves. Good luck

SHITBAGS, no you dirty son of a *****, the department has 20 Officers and over the past 7 years over 60 Officers had been terminated. Do the research and the math but I'm sure you already know because YOUR AN INDIAN . The shitbags are the people they work for.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Supervisor
    SHITBAGS, no you dirty son of a *****, the department has 20 Officers and over the past 7 years over 60 Officers had been terminated. Do the research and the math but I'm sure you already know because YOUR AN INDIAN . The shitbags are the people they work for.
    Well the truth is that the department started in 1976, and only one Officer retired from there. Having said that since 2000 that morally corrupt tribe has caused more hurt then one could imagine. You cannot count on keeping your nose clean, as they have to answer the call if it comes in. You get fired if they do not like what you do. Tribal Court?, Officers Bill of Rights?, Union? and they do not have to answer to anything or anybody as the wrap themselves in "immunity". I am sure the count of Officers that have their lives turned upside down because a drunken decision is well past 100 or more. I cannot wait to the IRS gets done with that fillet knife. Lack of a moral compass is going to doom that department, as the Tribal leadership has none