2014 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2014

Re: 2014

^^^Didn't you give up a Tahoe for the same issue? ^^^

HUH,

No, I gave up the Tahoe because I was having issues with my right knee and was thinking about getting off of SWAT, which would have meant that I would have had to turn in the Tahoe, since it was a SWAT Tahoe. I could not see the sense of putting miles on vehicle that I might not have for long. My right knee was aggravated due to the position I had to place my leg in to operate the gas. It was torqueing my and causing it to swell.

I have to put my right foot in a similar position in the Impala, resulting in the same aggravation to my right knee. The difference know is that I am torqueing my left knee getting in and out of the car, since it is much smaller.

If you have any other comments or questions please feel free to give me a call. Be safe.

Sergeant Hall,

You don't have to explain anything. You have worked through more pain, suffered more agony, carried your load and others, skipped meals so your subordinates and fellow officers could eat, drove older worn out cars and kept them clean and spotless all the while standing tall with the best appearance and work ethic, integrity and all that defines a law enforcement officer of anyone at the sheriff's office. Better than your peers and subordinates, and a hell of a lot better than your superiors, to include certain admin types. Sorry for the long sentence but speaking about the naysayers, he/she is more ignorant than an the people who believe everything the PNJ prints.,

Signed,

Deputy Brown Peck

Policy? Really? It also says we don't use tobacco on duty but people are still smoking and dipping. Some are even FTO's. We have policies for personal appearance but it doesn't apply to courthouse deputies. Have you seen what some of the females get away with in there? There's a detective in one district who's clothes are so tight you have to try to avoid looking at the camel toe. You also aren't to speed or break traffic laws unless your 10-18. Who isn't guilty of that one? And GPS? There's a Sgt who turns theirs off to hide from someone and then claims his isn't working. The patrol Lt won't do anything because there buddies and knows that he's hiding. Policy says you don't talk bad about your coworkers. Ha. There's a couple of cry babies in d3 that do nothing but bad talk others. And those people aren't even well liked by many. There should be a "no store clerk" policy so some won't get in trouble.

Policies are guidelines. If they don't apply to EVERYONE they shouldn't make "some" get in trouble. All policies should apply to all of us unless otherwise stated in the policy.[/quote]

You know they are reaching for straws when they start throwing court security in the mix. Court security doesn't even rate on the Sheriff's web site, much less worry about what they don't do all day. The only reason there is a court security is for the people who can't even make it through the FTO program. I can think of about uuuhhhmmm a million different places I would rather be compaired to.

just sayin'

I'm still trying to figure out who has the camel toe. Uuuuhhhmmm just saying.

Hey Mod why delete a comment that states the same thing mentioned in the earlier and quoted posts about a camel toe? Or are you THE camel toe detective?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234