Promotions?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Promotions?

Promotions?

Promotions?

Re: Promotions?

Jamey Kahalley will finally get promoted!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Google Eye
    Jamey Kahalley will finally get promoted!!!!!!
    Oh shut up!! :x

Capt Killingsworth I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus
    Capt Killingsworth I heard.
    Noooooooooooooo!!!!

As far is this place goes, Captain Killingsworth is about what you would expect. Would not surprise me at all if they promoted him to Captain. He, Floyd and Spencer could start a barber shop trio called "The Useless". They could be led by Major Disappointment and Major Disaster(Onkka and Collier). Their roady could be Lt. Cluster Phuc(Butcher) When could then trade or POS Impala's in for some Hybrids and the destruction of our moral would be complete.

Bob the Suckup is going to get it. He's had his nose up Major C's ass long enough. He's a turd like the rest of them m

Lighten up Francis.

Quote Originally Posted by Surprise Surprise
    As far is this place goes, Captain Killingsworth is about what you would expect. Would not surprise me at all if they promoted him to Captain. He, Floyd and Spencer could start a barber shop trio called "The Useless". They could be led by Major Disappointment and Major Disaster(Onkka and Collier). Their roady could be Lt. Cluster Phuc(Butcher) When could then trade or POS Impala's in for some Hybrids and the destruction of our moral would be complete.
    So you can violate policy and get rewarded? Really? Is that because he contributed highly to Otis and his campaigns with his ex wife's money?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Lighten up Francis.
    Call me Francis...and I'll kill you

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast