are they the same? - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: are they the same?

Quote Originally Posted by The truty
    has no business running a squad , shouldn't even be a police officer. Anyone whose been here more than a week knows from the ground up. Too bad the only other job skills would lead .
    Hysterical some people actually speak the truth while the rest wait in denial hoping they weren't part of the black widow spider's ever thickening web. Good call "the truty", hit the nail on the bed. Oh, I meant bed.

Dear mother d,
    You always assume somewhere scored low on a test, u could not be more wrong... Lol lol
    She scored tenth and was given the position when their wasn't one. No one likes her they are just pretending. She is a self promoting . And .

[quote=On target]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Lost on u":1bosfvul
    There is a huge difference between me and you but you may not be smart enough to see it. Everyone else who reads this already understands but weasels like you have a hard time grasping very basic concepts. Let me tell you what everyone else already knows.

I don't go on this site and trash my fellow coworkers by name. I only respond to cowardly weasels like you that try and inflict pain on others by singling them out. You my slimy friend attack people on this site that have done nothing to you. Thus I choose taking the high road and defend your targets. You on the other hand have taken a very low and dark road and continue to trash people by making sure no one knows who you are.

You engage in character assanation by name I only attack gutless worms like you who have no honor, no integrity and courage. That operate from the shadows from behind their keyboards hoping and praying that they won't be found out by their co workers.

So listen "Forest" I know you are still struggling trying to see the difference between us but may I make a suggestion. Talk to your mother the women who raised you and ask her to explain to you why it is bad to send anonymous posts trying to inflict pain on other people. Don't be surprised if she tells you that anyone who would do that is a coward and a weasel and anyone who defends the victim is just trying to do the right thing.

Again if your mother knew what you were doing she would be so proud

And again as always you sir are a coward and a weasel
    [/quote:1bosfvul]

Still.a slimy coward what a loser

[quote="Truty"]Dear mother d,
    You always assume somewhere scored low on a test, u could not be more wrong... Lol lol
    She scored tenth and was given the position when their wasn't one. No one likes her they are just pretending. She is a self promoting . And . Literally[/quote

Big tough cop still trashing from the shadows... another keyboard coward. What a complete and utter loser

She may have scored 10th but apparently this guy must have scored lower the her.
    Sounds like sour grapes to me.

is the most inexperienced SGT in the history of CCPD. I mean at police work! She is the most experienced at . No lie!!! THE BEST!!

This crazy , doesn't know her ass from a hole in the way, she has no business being a supervisor. Go back to Coral Springs as a service aide, I'm sure theres plenty of fresh blood there or stick to high school cheer leading. You suck as a cop, no pun intended.

Question Re: are they the same?

Although I'm only an officer and never taken a sgts test, I can clearly tell this girl is way over her head. Her team suffers and is forced to pretend to like her so we don't get our careers shit canned

Although I'm only an officer and never taken a sgts test, I can clearly tell this girl is way over her head. Her team suffers and is forced to pretend to like her so we don't get our careers shit canned

Patroller

AMEN BROTHER!!

All of you "men" (and I use the term loosely) are hysterical. "Go back to Coral Springs" "she's in over her head" attacking her personally, could you be any more cowardly. You must have done horrible on the Sgts test. You are soooooo pathetic to attack a fellow officers on this blog. My god have you no shame, are you really devoid of integrity, honor .... I am beginning to really pity you because you really don't see what a despicable slimy human being you are.

My god get a life, grow up, become a real man instead of this pathetic slimy sleazy person who trash there fellow officer from behind a keyboard.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast