are they the same? - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: are ey the same?

[quote=Stupid is as...]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hi mrs d":11pk7hqz
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowurthick
    Eeeehhhh wow you are thick but thanks again for playing the guessing game
    Again, mrs d, your vocabulary is a give away. Who says "you are thick" other than a mother of a sociopath?
    Thanks again for playing the guessing game....maybe I should have used dumb shit instead of thick. LMAO[/quote:11pk7hqz]

See!? That wasn't that hard, mrs d!

Re: are they the same?

Quote Originally Posted by still slimy
    My, my, aren't we the professor but lets face it the message is still spot on. Cowards and loser trash co-workers by name anonymously.

Sorry that is an absolute fact that you can't change.
    Holy shit you are a moron. You just called your opinion an absolute fact. Your grammar sucks. You comprehension of the English language is comical.

And along with your next round of name-calling, which you say you detest by the way, could you show read to me the part where the First Amendment talks about anonymity? This is why everyone knows your her mom. You obviously don't work here, since you don't know the past history with your little girl and her daddy. Go back to selling chairs to Cudde.

Oh, and what sage advice did you give your daughter as she plays sleep-away as she once again represents Creek? Who knows, maybe Cody will come out of the shadow of that caboose and realize what is out there for a young, virile cop. And maybe she can find another Plantation cop, or Margate cop, or ANOTHER Creek cop or........... ops: .

and these are not post from one mad officer, but from 99% of the department. . you manipulated (by sleeping with management) your way to those stripes. You have been involved in sexual activity with many officers, most married or supervisors. You are good at keeping your mouth shut, but guys like to talk. For example Tabel used to talk about you and him at roll calls. Tabel had no idea what he was in for. You used him to get close to the Chief. Funny thing is he was falling in love with you and had no idea you were using him for a stepping stone. You , people smile in your face because you have some weird tie with the chief, and that’s it. All the married men who you messed with that are reading this are cringing hoping you keep your mouth shut, for their lack of judgment. But you have accomplished your goal, they won’t go after you at work due to what you have on them.

U r some sick bitter poster. Enjoy your cowardly acts, no one is listening. Except u. This obsession with the Sarg is really twisted.

Very true!!! Most the cops BD has been involved with are to further her career. Why then this young no rank new guy?
    His father and our chief are best friends! Riddle solved!!

What u dont know just make it up. It fits into your ridiculous conclusions. Like I said twisted cowardly and sick. Get a freaking life

To the beautiful mind
    get professional help before you start seeing people who are not there.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920