are they the same? - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: are they the same?

Quote Originally Posted by another loser
    Another keyboard weasel...does your mother know what a coward she has raised. Picking on and trash talking a female fellow officer from the shadows because your not man enough to tell her to her face. Your mom would be so proud....what a loserhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhes
    I may be a "keyboard weasel" , but at least I'm not an emotional wreck like ! I hope still seeing hjk!

Weasel yes ....but don't forget coward.

I doubt looks at this site,

II am sorry to say I work with you low life weasel. You mentioned needing therapy, how about a coward like you who probably giggles to himself as he trashes people from the shadows anonymously. Who actually derives some for of sick pleasure trying to inflict pain on a fellow officer. A person who is afraid people might find out who he really is.. A weasel a keyboard coward a frightened loser who is less the a man. Talk about therapy you could use a few hundred sessions.

Again, your mother would be so proud to know what type of pathetic dirt bag you have become.

She has business running a squad , even be a police officer. Anyone whose been here more than a week knows from the ground up. Too bad the only other job skills would lead her to a position that's.

You don't know what you are talking about. The fact is she is one of the more competent Sgts. On the road. Those of us who have worked for her know that to be a fact and the people who work for her like being on her shift.

The fact is she scored high enough on the Sgts. list to be promoted. My guess is you scored somewhere at the bottom of the list which really must have pissed you off.

All you are doing now is embarrassing yourself by whining and attacking a fellow officer.

One fact that has not changed is that you are still a low life coward and a weasel.

And again your mother must be so proud of you for your brave anonymous cowardly postings. LOSER

Guaranteed the guy who is doing the trash talking is one of the department jokes. It always that way.

You know what's really sad, this jerk walks among us.

Its funny anyone who talks poorly about is a coward. The person posting that is also a coward. They are also talking about officers in the shadows. Why don't YOU post your name you COWARD!!!

By the way was a well liked officer when she was in the HG she served many other HG officers !!!!!! They still talk about it!!!!

There is a huge difference between me and you but you may not be smart enough to see it. Everyone else who reads this already understands but weasels like you have a hard time grasping very basic concepts. Let me tell you what everyone else already knows.

I don't go on this site and trash my fellow coworkers by name. I only respond to cowardly weasels like you that try and inflict pain on others by singling them out. You my slimy friend attack people on this site that have done nothing to you. Thus I choose taking the high road and defend your targets. You on the other hand have taken a very low and dark road and continue to trash people by making sure no one knows who you are.

You engage in character assanation by name I only attack gutless worms like you who have no honor, no integrity and courage. That operate from the shadows from behind their keyboards hoping and praying that they won't be found out by their co workers.

So listen "Forest" I know you are still struggling trying to see the difference between us but may I make a suggestion. Talk to your mother the women who raised you and ask her to explain to you why it is bad to send anonymous posts trying to inflict pain on other people. Don't be surprised if she tells you that anyone who would do that is a coward and a weasel and anyone who defends the victim is just trying to do the right thing.

Again if your mother knew what you were doing she would be so proud

And again as always you sir are a coward and a weasel

Quote Originally Posted by Lost on u
    There is a huge difference between me and you but you may not be smart enough to see it. Everyone else who reads this already understands but weasels like you have a hard time grasping very basic concepts. Let me tell you what everyone else already knows.

I don't go on this site and trash my fellow coworkers by name. I only respond to cowardly weasels like you that try and inflict pain on others by singling them out. You my slimy friend attack people on this site that have done nothing to you. Thus I choose taking the high road and defend your targets. You on the other hand have taken a very low and dark road and continue to trash people by making sure no one knows who you are.

You engage in character assanation by name I only attack gutless worms like you who have no honor, no integrity and courage. That operate from the shadows from behind their keyboards hoping and praying that they won't be found out by their co workers.

So listen "Forest" I know you are still struggling trying to see the difference between us but may I make a suggestion. Talk to your mother the women who raised you and ask her to explain to you why it is bad to send anonymous posts trying to inflict pain on other people. Don't be surprised if she tells you that anyone who would do that is a coward and a weasel and anyone who defends the victim is just trying to do the right thing.

Again if your mother knew what you were doing she would be so proud

And again as always you sir are a coward and a weasel
    One word BRAVO

I wish we could all be in a chopper together getting along. Here's an example to get started:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-GtzLljPU

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast