Trooper arrests Sheriff Sgt, see video - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Trooper arrests Sheriff Sgt, see video

Quote Originally Posted by Luca
    These FHP clowns were the kids in grammar school who reminded the teacher that she forgot to collect the homework. Choir boy, holier than thou attitudes, yet they couldn't hold the jockstrap of a true cop. These chumps truly are Triple A with guns. I guess putting out flares at accident scenes all day makes them testy and the only way to let off steam is to bravely go out and look to exact their vengeance on those who pose no threat to them...police officers who dared to change lanes without signaling. I often wonder what kind of war stories these guys tell their family and friends. Here's how I imagine it; "you wouldn't believe what happened the other day, I was on the turnpike and this guy in front of me changed lanes without using his signal. I pull him over and would you believe ?... he didn't have his seatbelt on. Then, as If that wasn't bad enough, he tells me he's an off-duty police officer. I gave him 2 tickets. The guys at the troop were high fiving me when they found out about it". FHP is a poor excuse for a police agency. Part of their uniform should be a red rubber ball on their nose and oversized floppy shoes. FCP- Florida Clown Posse.
    Come on man, you can do better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca
    These FHP clowns were the kids in grammar school who reminded the teacher that she forgot to collect the homework. Choir boy, holier than thou attitudes, yet they couldn't hold the jockstrap of a true cop. These chumps truly are Triple A with guns. I guess putting out flares at accident scenes all day makes them testy and the only way to let off steam is to bravely go out and look to exact their vengeance on those who pose no threat to them...police officers who dared to change lanes without signaling. I often wonder what kind of war stories these guys tell their family and friends. Here's how I imagine it; "you wouldn't believe what happened the other day, I was on the turnpike and this guy in front of me changed lanes without using his signal. I pull him over and would you believe ?... he didn't have his seatbelt on. Then, as If that wasn't bad enough, he tells me he's an off-duty police officer. I gave him 2 tickets. The guys at the troop were high fiving me when they found out about it". FHP is a poor excuse for a police agency. Part of their uniform should be a red rubber ball on their nose and oversized floppy shoes. FCP- Florida Clown Posse.
    Someone who is so obsessed with FHP, as you are, is usually the result of being rejected from the application process to be a Trooper. Poor little wanna be. You probably still live with mommy. You are pathetic.

I recently retired from a large central Florida law enforcement agency and had the opportunity to work with many ex-troopers who transferred to my agency. They mainly transferred for the higher pay, but also because they absolutely hated working at FHP. I try not to take sides, because we all wore a badge for mainly the same reasons and depended on each other when the crap hit the fan. To be fair though, another one of the complaints I heard from the ex-troopers was their fellow troopers always writing other cops tickets and they hated it because it left them with a generalized poor impression by other police agencies. They said that even though they would always give other leo's a break, they were outcasts just because they wore the FHP uniform. So I know that not all troopers write other cops tickets, so the ones who don't should really gang up and do something about the troopers who are destroying your reputation. I personally think your job would suck, working crashes & writing tickets all day & night long. I just liked the ability to do alot of specialty assignments at my agency that would not have been available at FHP. Not to mention that your pay does SUCK big time........sorry, just being honest. In my entire career, I never wrote even 1 ticket to a fellow or ex-cop. The job was tough & stressful enough as it was, without destroying another cops career or potential for advancement due to my traffic ticket! JMO.........Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I recently retired from a large central Florida law enforcement agency and had the opportunity to work with many ex-troopers who transferred to my agency. They mainly transferred for the higher pay, but also because they absolutely hated working at FHP. I try not to take sides, because we all wore a badge for mainly the same reasons and depended on each other when the crap hit the fan. To be fair though, another one of the complaints I heard from the ex-troopers was their fellow troopers always writing other cops tickets and they hated it because it left them with a generalized poor impression by other police agencies. They said that even though they would always give other leo's a break, they were outcasts just because they wore the FHP uniform. So I know that not all troopers write other cops tickets, so the ones who don't should really gang up and do something about the troopers who are destroying your reputation. I personally think your job would suck, working crashes & writing tickets all day & night long. I just liked the ability to do alot of specialty assignments at my agency that would not have been available at FHP. Not to mention that your pay does SUCK big time........sorry, just being honest. In my entire career, I never wrote even 1 ticket to a fellow or ex-cop. The job was tough & stressful enough as it was, without destroying another cops career or potential for advancement due to my traffic ticket! JMO.........Be safe.
    You probably looked the other way when officers skimmed money and drugs off of drug busts and .30 DUI cops ran over and killed pedestrians.

This is how sorry FHP troopers are. I was involved in a hit and run accident I followed the car till he stopped. Fhp arrives (the standard robot no personality I'm tough guy) says he can't do anything cause he didn't see it. Then he gives me a ticket for not having my license and insurance card with me.. And I'm a fcking off duty cop! That's the epitomy of a fhp ticket writing, no common sense, no discretion, worthless, never experienced anything other than a speeder, wannabe wackenhut trooper. I wish they would dissolve that agency.

You probably looked the other way when officers skimmed money and drugs off of drug busts and .30 DUI cops ran over and killed pedestrians.
    Hey "guest": The jury is an and you are guilty of being a tool in the first degree. This poster submitted a heartfelt message and never once resorted to immature name calling or comments. All he did was express his opinion which (too bad for you) differs from yours. You portray yourself as a know it all, so why don't you research how many times (Florida and nationwide) a .30 DUI cop OR civilian was cut loose and subsequently ran over and killed pedestrians. I doubt if it will take you long. As far as drug corruption, show me the stats on that as well. You knuckleheads have such low self esteem, you resort hurting people (I'll say it again because you seem to be unable to grasp this), COP AND CIVILIAN ALIKE. You guys are self loathing loser and don't even realize it. As far as ANYONE being a wanna be trooper, give me a break. Who, besides the sorry lot of you, would want to be hated by virtually everyone in the country. Could part of your angst be attributed to your wishing that you could have the opportunity to skim drug money yourself and are testy because the only contraband you come into contact is fix-a flat and windshield wiper solution? News flash, Skippy; most cops and civilians are honest, law abiding people. Their receiving and/or you giving them a break is NOT tantamount to corruption. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Our unit had the pleasure of working with FHP troopers for drug interdiction along I-275. We conducted traffic stops on suspicious vehicles and vehicles we received tips on from CI's. The day was a complete bust with no drug related arrests. However, the troopers were elated and bragging to each other about how many citations they wrote. If a search was conducted these guys were more worried about the traffic violations than potential narcotic seizures. It was hilarious watching these traffic geeks celebrate this huge success of ticket writing when there wasn't one drug related arrest. We thought they were joking at first but they weren't. They were truly proud and excited for their day of ticket writing. I swear it was a scene straight from "Reno 911." Our unit still laughs at this today. Needless to say we have never done a drug interdiction with fhp ever again.

In Los Angeles today, federal prosecutors introduced this videotape. It is evidence, they say, of cops stealing drug money. Seven sheriffs deputies are now on trial in Los Angeles, charged with stealing $1.4 million in drug money. More than 30 narcotics officers here have been implicated in the largest current police corruption scandal in the country.

The FBI calls drugs and drug money "the number one threat to police integrity."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...copsgobad.html

Tuesday, April 23, 2013Federal judge rips Miami Police Department's 'culture of corruption'

“It seems the City of Miami Police Department has a culture of corruption that exceeds all other police departments. You threw away your career for chump change — $800.”
    -From remarks made today by U.S District Judge Robert Scola before sentencing Miami police officer Harold James to 15 months in prison for extortion.

From the story by the Miami Herald's Jay Weaver:

Scola, a former state prosecutor and circuit judge, reminded the eight-year veteran that some people in the community have a hard time believing police officers because of the wrongdoing of cops like James and others in his embattled department.

Feds charge Miami police officer with extortion in gambling-protection case

4 cops, 1 fitness trainer and the glowstick that sparked an Ultra Fest beatdown

Miami police lieutenant relieved of duty in fallout from FBI corruption investigation

Miami officer pleads guilty to extortion for protecting gambling ring

Ex-police sergeant featured in “The First 48” arrested in Miami hit-and-run

Guilty plea: Miami police officer wore wire against fellow cop who took dirty cash

Miami police officer pleads guilty to extortion in betting-protection racket

DNA linked Miami officer to sexual battery in patrol car, authorities say

Miami Police Department, torn by scandal, steps up scrutiny of its own

Veteran Miami police sergeant convicted of stealing drugs and money from dealers

FBI investigating Miami cops in bookmaking case

http://randompixels.blogspot.com/201...mi-police.html

Jan 18, 2013: A federal jury found veteran Miami police Sgt. Raul Iglesias guilty of stealing drugs and money from street dealers and lying to FBI agents about his misconduct.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/1...-sergeant.html

Too Many to list............

Your homework is incomplete. I was asking for news and statistics for Florida and nationwide, not just Miami. We all know they have some issues there that need to be cleaned up but you imply that cops across the board are inherently corrupt and that scores of innocents are run down and killed when a cop cuts another loose for an infraction or DUI (which is in his or her discretion to do under the right circumstances). Giving a brother or sister in blue (or whatever color they wear) a break does not signify corruption. Get over it and stop assuming everyone out there is corrupt. Does writing tickets and making arrests make you infallible? I don't think so. Oh, and when you come back with more "research" on the corrupt culture of police, please don't use New Orleans as your next example. Just sayin'.

From LA to Miami isn't enough for a Troll like you???? Or can't you read?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast