Trooper arrests Sheriff Sgt, see video - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: Trooper arrests Sheriff Sgt, see video

DUI is a misdemeanor; in uniform or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Luca
    Why do you continue to use the word corrupt? It is NOT corruption to use discretion when dealing with a non-criminal matter such as a traffic infraction. Even a wordsmith like you and a troll like me should know that. If I remember correctly, in a previous post, I stated that most FHP troopers write EVERYONE, rarely exercising discretion. That's why I call them robots. Listen, I respect your right to disagree with my opinion that a cop should get a little more consideration than the general public in cases of MINOR infractions. I guess my point before all this back and forth posting started was that the FHP has a well deserved reputation for being mean spirited and are an agency that seems to enjoy hurting other cops. I don't know if you are FHP or not but if you are, do you guys write each other? That's a real question, not hypothetical. I'm in an investigative role now, but my rule of thumb when I was on the road was that if the motorist I stopped (cop or not) acknowledged their violation, nobody was injured, no property damage took place and I felt a warning was sufficient to correct the behavior, they got a warning. As far as crimes go, what needed to be done was done, regardless of occupation. Being human is not a corrupt attribute. Let's agree to disagree on this matter.---The Troll
    I don't know if you are FHP or not but if you are, do you guys write each other? That's a real question, not hypothetical

Yes. Troopers write each other off-duty. Troopers (and supervisors ) also 10-50 other Troopers on-duty, especially in the Tallahassee area. I haven't heard of a Trooper or Supervisor writing another on-duty Trooper yet (outside of a crash) but I wouldn't be surprised if it has occurred somewhere in the State. The camaraderie among Troopers is second to none!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thev City Cops and Deputies in our county write more UTCs to cops than FHP ever has.

Don't speed if you don't want a ticket.
    OH PLEASE TELL US WHERE this is SUPPOSEDLY happening and I will gladly research those facts free of charge. That is complete B.S. unless it's some 10 total officer department that writes every non-resident via speed trap to support their tiny city and thus keep their jobs. They are scum like any other leo who would write another for a simple infraction.

Good posts "Luca" and thank you for being patriotic amongst this group of communist robot ticket writers.

They prob would stool so low as to write a fellow combat vet whom they served with! Karma is a *****, trust me, as these self righteous know it alls who think they are somehow powerful because they can write a pathetic ticket, are just that........PATHETIC!

F H P = Florida Hate Patrol...........it's sad because I used to listen to the stories that my Dad, who was a FHP Trooper for 27 years, used to tell me and the values he tried to instill in me. He alway's told me of this supposed unbreakable bond between all fellow cops and how they used to look out for one another. He would turn red with anger if anyone messed with one of his fellow lawmen and was always called a "cops cop" by his friends back in the day, whatever that means? I know for a fact that he would never ever ever write another cop a ticket or DUI based upon his stories of having to drive one home or even went as far as to have my Mom drive out there and pick a fellow cop up and give them a ride home if they were intoxicated. He even mentioned doing the same a few times for non-cops who just happened to be having a hard time in life at the moment and felt sympathy for them. He was also known for being tough as hell when need be according to his old Trooper mates. He passed away 4 years ago but still to this day, both one time fellow cops and residents of our community stop by and always praise the Trooper and more importantly, the type of person he was. I truly believe he would roll over in his grave if he knew or heard the apparent way Troopers, Cops, Deputies or any other Florida cop for that matter, TREAT EACH OTHER NOWADAYS! Knowing him the way I did, he would loosen some teeth on any fellow Trooper etc if they tried to give him a ticket. He was always a safe driver, but even yet got pulled about twice by the local Sheriffs office & once by a campus cop, none of which wrote him a ticket. I did however get stuck in the car listening to their job talk for about 15 mins each time...lol. Things were much simpler back in the 70's to early 90's

Fhp troopers are absolutely laughable.. You have ""Baxter" stating if he comes in contact with anyone under the influence he must incarcerate them? What academy do you morons go to? Your allowed to give people breaks, officers or civilians. Not every person you come into contact with needs to go to jail or get a citation. FHP troopers are not considered cops in the LEO community.. They are dispicable and have never experienced real "police work." I wish one of you traffic geek clowns would come do a ride along one night in south side st petersburg and see what normal police officers have to deal with on a nightly basis. You would soon realize a DUI is the least of an officer's worries when your getting shot at or pursuing armed robbery suspects in a stolen vehicle. I pray when I pull over a vehicle it's a cop that's been drinking and not some drug dealer that points a gun in my face and try's to run me over (which had happend 3 times to me in one year!) please no one make the mistake of calling a trooper a cop. And trooper franks from Sarasota county you are perfect for FHP you worthless traffic geek robot rookie. Rather than wasting your time with tickets try getting in the weight room you are built like a 12 year old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper barbrady
    Fhp troopers are absolutely laughable.. You have ""Baxter" stating if he comes in contact with anyone under the influence he must incarcerate them? What academy do you morons go to? Your allowed to give people breaks, officers or civilians. Not every person you come into contact with needs to go to jail or get a citation. FHP troopers are not considered cops in the LEO community.. They are dispicable and have never experienced real "police work." I wish one of you traffic geek clowns would come do a ride along one night in south side st petersburg and see what normal police officers have to deal with on a nightly basis. You would soon realize a DUI is the least of an officer's worries when your getting shot at or pursuing armed robbery suspects in a stolen vehicle. I pray when I pull over a vehicle it's a cop that's been drinking and not some drug dealer that points a gun in my face and try's to run me over (which had happend 3 times to me in one year!) please no one make the mistake of calling a trooper a cop. And trooper franks from Sarasota county you are perfect for FHP you worthless traffic geek robot rookie. Rather than wasting your time with tickets try getting in the weight room you are built like a 12 year old girl.
    Southside of St. Pete???? Really????

St. Pete doesn't allow pursuits, and frowns on harassing the residents of the southside for petty crimes like drug trafficking, robbery, and murder. St. Pete officers are glorified security guards. Although, I do know of three cops who received tickets from them. No one would ever make the mistake of calling a St, Pete officer a real cop.

Quote Originally Posted by PCSO 7753
    No one would ever make the mistake of calling a St, Pete officer a real cop.
    If they are not permitted to do their job, why would you attack them?

Paul Blartt mall cop has more police experience than any FHP trooper. And St petersburg pd has some of the roughest areas in the state. An FHP trooper would likely sh1t themselves if they had to handle the most minuscule of calls in that area, that didn't involve writing a compliant good citizen a 300 dollar ticket. I apologize for the few (extremely very few) troopers that are actually good men that understand the word discretion. I've met one in my 20 year career. Be thankful you never have to worry about responding to a call that might be your last. Now get off this site and get out there and hammer some more cops and good citizens with tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuh
    Paul Blartt mall cop has more police experience than any FHP trooper. And St petersburg pd has some of the roughest areas in the state. An FHP trooper would likely sh1t themselves if they had to handle the most minuscule of calls in that area, that didn't involve writing a compliant good citizen a 300 dollar ticket. I apologize for the few (extremely very few) troopers that are actually good men that understand the word discretion. I've met one in my 20 year career. Be thankful you never have to worry about responding to a call that might be your last. Now get off this site and get out there and hammer some more cops and good citizens with tickets.
    Blartt's the man! All he wanted was to be a trooper! I would say just like most of the local assholes from other departments that can't seem to stay off this site and on their own forum. Do us all a favor and take all the *****ing somewhere else cause nobody on here (actual troopers), really gives a shit. Now, I just drove past a holding call for a local dept. There were two guys *****ing at each other over one of them's dog shitting in the others ones yard. I stopped and advised that a real cop had been notified and was on the way because I, a 23 year well trained trooper, was not qualified to handle this type of call. After checking both the mens DL's I ran back to my car and proceeded to drive away when it hit me like a ton of bricks! Due to the stress I had just encountered while dealing with a real police call that I was about to shit myself. I had to go home after that.

These FHP clowns were the kids in grammar school who reminded the teacher that she forgot to collect the homework. Choir boy, holier than thou attitudes, yet they couldn't hold the jockstrap of a true cop. These chumps truly are Triple A with guns. I guess putting out flares at accident scenes all day makes them testy and the only way to let off steam is to bravely go out and look to exact their vengeance on those who pose no threat to them...police officers who dared to change lanes without signaling. I often wonder what kind of war stories these guys tell their family and friends. Here's how I imagine it; "you wouldn't believe what happened the other day, I was on the turnpike and this guy in front of me changed lanes without using his signal. I pull him over and would you believe ?... he didn't have his seatbelt on. Then, as If that wasn't bad enough, he tells me he's an off-duty police officer. I gave him 2 tickets. The guys at the troop were high fiving me when they found out about it". FHP is a poor excuse for a police agency. Part of their uniform should be a red rubber ball on their nose and oversized floppy shoes. FCP- Florida Clown Posse.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast