RECORDED ROLL CALLS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

RECORDED ROLL CALLS

WITH SO MANY iPhones & GALAXY PHONES : LET'S START RECORDING ALL ROLL CALLS.

AS OF NOW, ALL ROLL CALLS WILL BE RECORDED WITH OFFICERS' SMART PHONES.

Re: RECORDED ROLL CALLS

What a *****. What's wrong someone pick on you in roll call?

That would mean losers like Delamilera can't tell jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

What an asshole!

Your funny turn on one of these devices during roll call and watch how fast the Lt. or any of the Sgt's. have you leave your device in your car.

And the point is ? Are you going to catch someone coming in late.

Quote Originally Posted by guess

Your funny turn on one of these devices during roll call and watch how fast the Lt. or any of the Sgt's. have you leave your device in your car.
    Not if I do it "surreptitiously:" adjective 1. Obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine: a surreptitious [recording]. 2. Acting in a stealthy way.

I would walk you out in front of everyone in handcuffs and transport you myself to jail. Roll call ain't a public setting therefore it's illegal to record without public notice.

I would walk you out in front of everyone in handcuffs and transport you myself to jail. Roll call ain't a public setting therefore it's illegal to record without public notice.
    First, you'll have to know I am recording. Second, you'll have to catch me in the act or as the Romans said: "in flagrante delicto!" Third and most importantly, do you think I will allow you to put hands on me; less handcuffs? Finally and critical to this hypothetical discussion is the fact that all functions paid by the public are subject to public review, except when the subjects being discussed concern ongoing criminal or intelligence gathering investigations; in which case I will turn off the recording. However, when an ignorant and toady sergeant and or lieutenant demands arrests and citations quotas, to please and look good in front of an uncaring and nonreciprocal administration that will be recorded. Anyone who lays hands on me without my consent just committed a battery and I will respond accordingly!

We have arrestd them before for this shit guess you will be another stat. Then you can work at burger king.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast