2014 will be the year
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2014 will be the year

2014 the Chief will get FIRE.

Re: 2014 will be the year

:devil: He should never have been hired in the first place! FF, mister tough guy on discipline has already let 2 officers off the hook with little or no discipline. Both deserved to take a disciplinary hit. The kingdom is spinning out of control !

I can get rid of him but what is in it for me? 8)

:devil: What's in it for You ? A night out with CSR, the K-dragon

FF will do himself in. I'm telling everybody who will listen. He has no business being a Chief. Your dumb and inexperienced City Manager had no clue what makes a successful Chief and she will blindly defend him. You will see blunder after blunder and commissioners will eventually catch him in lies. Enjoy him Hollywierd !

Why are you FF haters so mad and angry? I haven't seen him hurt anyone. Bunch of kindergarten school age whiners. You bipolar pos's.

If you knew anything about the FF, you would know that he was forced to resign from Miami because his Rabbi was sent packing. He has no business being a Chief and everyone in Dade county knows it and is laughing at the stupid choice by our inexperienced city manager.If you love him so much, I dare you to carry on an intelligent conversation with him and you will realize he doesn't listen to you, he just does what his rabbi and arrogant old fart, Timoney taught him. Don't suck up to him if you don't know how bad he is.

FF is there because the DOJ put him there. He is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    FF is there because the DOJ put him there. He is not going anywhere anytime soon.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon_Dwek

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Grow up you moron. DOJ has no say in appointing local chiefs.

Fact. CSR tried to get Cameron Benson to reach out to John Timoney to take the chief's job three years ago. Cameron blew her off. CSR has had the imagined and paranoid mindset that HPD was corrupt from the start. When Chief Wagner was getting ready to retire, she tried to hire a new "co-chief" while he was still here. The Mayor said "No Way". What did the Kimono Dragon do? She hired a Public Safety Director to try and take away his power and influence. Did it work? Yeah right! Chief Wagner didn't give FF the time of day.

Timoney recommended FF to CSR and he "somehow" beat all the other applicants for the job. CSR is Chicken Little and FF is just a Little Chicken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast