Why do you have SWAT??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Why do you have SWAT???

SGT-A HOLE--I could not have said it any better. You are a #-1 A HOLE. GO BACK and hide in your police car on SB. Time writing on here. You giant LOOSER

Quote Originally Posted by SGT AHOLE
    Hey I just saw your mom by Edison selling her stanky twat! She only had $2.00 in the bucket and plenty of sperm in the can. She must be cheap like the shit you write here.
    Lol that was a good one MA unfortunately it does not take away from the fact that you look like one of those little monkeys which collect quarters at the fair, all your missing is the red Abu hat.

School police dosen't even step foot into a real jail or court room unless it traffic for some ticket they gave a soccer mom, so you guys have no idea what real police work is. The day something major happens at a school your just going to be adding numbers to the casualty list.

Don't get offended by what's being written about u scrubs. At one point or another u must be driving ur sb police car and notice that everyone around you thinks your a joke including the people flying by you on the turnpike. Guys be real with yourself, your a state certified csi monitor with no powers to do anything except kiss ass to principals so you can go back to the school that's two blocks away from home. That's how dangerous you think your job is that you don't mind working and arresting people next to your home. Whoops, sorry you don't arrest lol

I met an SB sergeant once, I think his last name was Palace, anyway I couldn't get over how much the fat freak resembled a bull frog. Oh yeah he was also annoying as hell and talked like he knew everything.

[quote=REAL COP][quote="Ill stay here":2magl3cl][quote="REAL COP":2magl3cl][quote=Guest]I can understand school board having an RDF, but I wouldn't want my child being rescued from a hostage situation by officers whom lack the experience and resources to conduct such an operation with the highest level of efficiency just so some wannabes can live their wet dream. To school police swat if you want to be on a tactical team that badly why don't you join a real police department like Miami-Dade or City of Miami, it's not fair to our children that they might be exposed to unnecessary risk just so some midget with identity issues can feel good about himself.[/quote]

You school board guys are a joke. You cant even do real police work let alone concern yourself with having a specialized unit like K9, Aviation or SRT. Are you frigging kidding me? Your idea of a specialized unit should be hall monitors. They can respond to food fights. Call it the HMT. What the hell is a RDF Guest? I will tell you what it stands for:
    [b][size=7]R[/size][/b]EAL [b][size=7]D[/size][/b]AMN [b][size=7]F[/size][/b]UNNY like your entire mickey mouse department. :cop:[/quote]

Yeah, the "real police departments." lol

[url="http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/09/miami-dade_corruption_cops_col.php"]http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... ps_col.php[/url]

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/19/3 ... andal.html[/quote:2magl3cl]

Of course you will stay there at Kids R Us because you cant go anywhere else. Most of you wouldn't be able to complete our FTO program let alone make it in a REAL specialized unit at a majpr police department.. Lets see. Does school board have robbery-no, homicide-no, auto theft-no, gangs-no, economic crimes-no, motors-no, warrants-no, homeland security-no, narcotics-no. The list goes on and on. Why the heck you have K9 I don't know. What are they shih tzus or yorkies. A SWAT team please do you use Nerf guns. The reason is becaus you don't do real police work. Arresting kids for throwing food or skipping school is not police work.Do you even know where DCJ is or just the JAC.[/quote:2magl3cl]

Did an ex-SB cop bang your wife? Why all this hostility? I left SB and went to the MDPD, and let's just say I'm doing fine. The FTO program was just like the one I did at SB all those years ago, no drama, no surprises, same old shit.

I don't know where to begin, except to say that you sound like you came out of the academy last week and are having an argument about who your favorite football team is. Immature. Silly. If you're a guy, which surprises me cuz you ***** like a chick, your penis is inadequate at best. That's why your cute wife took one on the chin from an ex-SB guy. I guess.

Trust me that if you met me, you would not have the balls to say that shit to my face. If you are an officer at all. Punk. Your mom says hello, and she hates you too.

I have said it before and I will say it again any day, any tine and any wear, our officers will run circles around other departments. We can hold our own in any part of police work. We do not have all of the specialized units because we do not need them to do our jobs! What part of this so called real police work can you do better then us.
    Go back to you own sorry message boards and post your garbage there but don't come bragging on are site. Scrub!

Quote Originally Posted by SB4 LIFE
    I have said it before and I will say it again any day, any tine and any wear, our officers will run circles around other departments. We can hold our own in any part of police work. We do not have all of the specialized units because we do not need them to do our jobs! What part of this so called real police work can you do better then us.
    Go back to you own sorry message boards and post your garbage there but don't come bragging on are site. Scrub!
    How many homicides and other major crimes do you handle a year? How many armed encounters or barricaded subjects? How many calls that when you get there the victim has blood squirting out the five stab wounds on there chest and are screaming for you to help them? Losers you have no idea what it's like to be a real cop on the street. A school is as close to a controlled environment as you can have in law enforcement. From what I've seen amongst your officers I'd say the majority of you wouldn't make it one week in a department like Miami or the Beach. And lets not forget what happened the one time you people actually had a chance to prove yourselves at that small riot, you all proved the critics right by hiding under your units and screaming for Miami PD to rescue you, so does there really need to be more evidence of what a pathetic excuse for a police department SB is. Oh and by the way my wife would never sleep with a hall monitor even if he did have arrest powers, your wife however, I mean it has to be embarrassing to know your husband is a kindergarten cop which couldn't make it at a real police department, so those things usually lead to cheating in order for her to prove she could do better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Loser4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by SB4 LIFE
    How many homicides and other major crimes do you handle a year? How many armed encounters or barricaded subjects? How many calls that when you get there the victim has blood squirting out the five stab wounds on there chest and are screaming for you to help them? Losers you have no idea what it's like to be a real cop on the street. A school is as close to a controlled environment as you can have in law enforcement. From what I've seen amongst your officers I'd say the majority of you wouldn't make it one week in a department like Miami or the Beach. And lets not forget what happened the one time you people actually had a chance to prove yourselves at that small riot, you all proved the critics right by hiding under your units and screaming for Miami PD to rescue you, so does there really need to be more evidence of what a pathetic excuse for a police department SB is. Oh and by the way my wife would never sleep with a hall monitor even if he did have arrest powers, your wife however, I mean it has to be embarrassing to know your husband is a kindergarten cop which couldn't make it at a real police department, so those things usually lead to cheating in order for her to prove she could do better than you.
    Sorry you didn't get hired by SB pal, go apply somewhere else. If you need counseling I'll make sure you get a pass to the councilor's office :mrgreen:

[quote=Officer P. Niss]
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by "SB4 LIFE":hsqyp1ke
    Sorry you didn't get hired by SB pal, go apply somewhere else. If you need counseling I'll make sure you get a pass to the councilor's office :mrgreen:[/quote:hsqyp1ke]

LMAO this is great!!! :lol:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast