Why do you have SWAT??? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Why do you have SWAT???

This had better be the last time I have to tell all of you about posting on MA and NF. Enough already!

Do school board have study hall for promotional exams.

It appears that the new school officers r running circles around the old slugs of this department. Yeah buddy!!! Good Job guys!

Hello kiddie cops it's been a whole since I was here I'm sure I didn't miss anything exciting but some food fights and kids skipping class. I see they want teachers to carry guns that is because you guys are so frigging bad at your jobs they need teachers to play police. that tiger woods guy with the oversized stars on his collar talking to the news is a bigger joke than all of you. Your forum is actually as exciting as your jobs and probably twice as dangerous. No respect for you fake police

Hey I have a C W P can I carry a gun and play police officer that would be cool. I'd bet there would be no break inns

From pop tarts to teachers carrying guns you guys are a joke.

I piss on you school board wannabes. You no longer have a SWAT Team but yet your loser officers/command staff are teaching "SWAT" school at the college, well really its a two week intensive cross fit boot camp, barely any tactics thus why no real department with the exception of Hialeah when the county and city were not hosting schools honors it's certificate, but anyway why are those losers allowed to teach something they have no experience in. MA I guess sitting on the Sweetwater tards shoulder like a pet monkey is paying off. You guys are a joke!!! Miami and County cadre lough at you.

Hey real cop, did you see how Dan the man exposed those f...Ken fraudsters? In court the other day? They pissed their pants and the detective that came to Dan to expose the JT mess f...Ken wimped out on him. I would rather be in the trenches with Dan than this prissy ass wimps who talk smack but I heart from others officers in school police the guy has always been a stand up champ. I heard he paid out of his own pocket , the legal fees to help an officer that was railroaded with a phony DUI and that cop was exonerated by a jury. Dan the man , Their are a lot of good cops out here who admire and respect what you did. You are Sparticus of the 21st century. You are our role model. We see in our own agencies the same shit!. Thank you for being a role model to us all!

:wink:

Well kiddie cops today is Good Friday and no school so no food fights no skipping class no detention hall duty no throwing spit balls no crossing guard duty no calls to handle do please don't jump ours no nothing. So what do you do other than waste time and money. Do you do SWAT practice and training. What a frigging joke.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314