Retirement Party or NOT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Retirement Party or NOT

Some people truly don't want a party. Others are so well like that someone takes the time to make a nice coordinated event for them. Wonder if anyone will throw the xo in Tamarac a party. Well, I'm sure they will, he just won't be invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Some people truly don't want a party. Others are so well like that someone takes the time to make a nice coordinated event for them. Wonder if anyone will throw the xo in Tamarac a party. Well, I'm sure they will, he just won't be invited.
    Well I will tell you this when FB retires I will attend his party. He has been a stand up guy since he came to Tamarac in January 2013. He takes care of his troops and he recognizes everyone's hard work. So when he pulls the pin I will be there to help him remember his service to BSO.

Wow thats great then if you are the only one they won't have to rent out that big of a closet so you two can have his party.

I heard he is back to his old ways of being a terror just as he was when he went to Tamarac as a new Sgt. Ask around there are a few original Tamarac guys still there that can fill you in.

I worked for him, he was an ahole.

If you're going to throw a party at least spring for the expenses. This selling tickets BS is very cheesy and classless. But then again most of my coworkers don't have much class.

I known people that over charged others so they could make money. That's called the greed culture around here. Work till your dead ( DROP DEAD PROGRAM) and screw over others

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12