Drug testing - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug testing

Re: Drug testing

You pretended to walk out with the rest of us, and then when the coast was clear, you stayed back to apologize to the city manager, you two-face faggot.

So you were there, then you should of grew a pair of balls and spoke your mind. As always hiding behind an anonymous name. Listen I can say I am man enough because the 5% nor 10% affects me because I work day shift but I once worked nights and know that its only a hand full of people handling the entire city, while day shift is crowded. So I did what was right for my brothers in blue. Hey at the end of the day we don't have a 3% but you are the one that is pissed not me. Oh by the way the only one I can recall that walked out last was Pablo. If you did say something, next time speak louder. Maybe you consider sign language a form of speaking up.

Quote Originally Posted by The beauty
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why didn't you speak up than, when Rivera asked if we were all in agreement to walk out?...you had your chance than, now is not the time to chastise those who were there...Standup/speak up...than, not now!!!
    I did you moron, I stayed inside while you retards walked out. That fat asshole just stood up and took off like the wannabe godfather that he thinks he is. What did you do? Not a thing!

Keep kissing riveras behind. We don't need no stinking 3%. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You pretended to walk out with the rest of us, and then when the coast was clear, you stayed back to apologize to the city manager, you two-face faggot.
    I didn't pretend ****head, I stayed like a grown man. The manager finished talking, I stood up and I left. Remember something ****head, That fat **** from the PBA doesn't care about our three percent or our step plan. All he cares is about the county. At the end we are the ones with nothing. Let's take the freaking three percent. They are giving us something for once.

Quote Originally Posted by the beast
    So you were there, then you should of grew a pair of balls and spoke your mind. As always hiding behind an anonymous name. Listen I can say I am man enough because the 5% nor 10% affects me because I work day shift but I once worked nights and know that its only a hand full of people handling the entire city, while day shift is crowded. So I did what was right for my brothers in blue. Hey at the end of the day we don't have a 3% but you are the one that is pissed not me. Oh by the way the only one I can recall that walked out last was Pablo. If you did say something, next time speak louder. Maybe you consider sign language a form of speaking up.
    Yeah Pablo Rodrigues' was trying to kiss some ass to the new administration. They know the piece of shit that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie
    You talk about an "overdue" raise yet you turn your nose up at one. What a BS artist you are.
    LMAO!

[quote=Big-T]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the beast":kvheem3e
    Yeah Pablo Rodrigues' was trying to kiss some ass to the new administration. They know the piece of shit that he is.[/quote:kvheem3e]

Hey Big-T, you like typing a lot of garbage, Pablo is a bigger man than you'll ever be. If you don't believe me, ask your wife.

[quote=NYPD]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-T
    Quote Originally Posted by "the beast":1fxzjpwt
    Yeah Pablo Rodrigues' was trying to kiss some ass to the new administration. They know the piece of shit that he is.
    Hey Big-T, you like typing a lot of garbage, Pablo is a bigger man than you'll ever be. If you don't believe me, ask your wife.[/quote:1fxzjpwt]

Here you go again Pablo taking shit, Like I said your **** is to short to step on it, and so ask your CPU squad to pull on it everyday to see if it grows an inch! You cry baby *****.

I didn't pretend ****head, I stayed like a grown man. The manager finished talking, I stood up and I left. Remember something ****head, That fat **** from the PBA doesn't care about our three percent or our step plan. All he cares is about the county. At the end we are the ones with nothing. Let's take the freaking three percent. They are giving us something for once.

You stayed like a two-face faggot... Did you tell him that you were offended by the way we all stood up and left?...probably; if you're such a grown man, with your so-called infinite knowledge, be a real grown man, take over as our PBA delegate and lead us to a compromised contractual agreement, okay, you two-face faggot.

[quote=Zorra]
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-T
    Quote Originally Posted by "the beast":1o9ywszx
    Hey Big-T, you like typing a lot of garbage, Pablo is a bigger man than you'll ever be. If you don't believe me, ask your wife.

Here you go again Pablo taking shit, Like I said your **** is to short to step on it, and so ask your CPU squad to pull on it everyday to see if it grows an inch! You cry baby *****.[/quote:1o9ywszx]

Hey Zorra, I know you didn't attend college, but did you actually get a high school diploma or did you apply for one on the back of a cereal box? Can you even complete a sentence without misspelling a word? Do you even know how to spell? How do you know Pablo's **** is "too" short? Oh, my bad, I forgot, that's what your wife tells you. I mean, she can't tell you his is bigger than yours, that would hurt your feelings. I will give you some advice...First, learn to read, then, when you learn to become a real cop, take the promotional exam, (remember, you have to learn how to read first). If you pass the exam, and become a sergeant, come talk to me. And this isn't Pablo.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast