Drug testing
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug testing

Drug testing

Please list your name on this thread if you walked out on our guaranteed 3% yearly raise. You will be given a free drug test to find out what kind of hallucinogenic you're on.

Re: Drug testing

Big mouth, all talk and no walk; show up at the next meeting, and speak your mind!!!

It never cease to amaze me, it's cowards like you that hide behind a name. It's obvious you didn't attend the last meeting and heard what was going to be taken away. You must be a rookie, a kiss ass, or in a specialized unit. Unfortunately it takes real men and women to fight for what is right. We are fighting for you too. We are overdue in a raise. The sad part is that we risk our lives everyday for strangers, that sometimes don't even thank us for what we do. A true police officer will stand up and fight, that is what we are trained to do. Be a man next time and show up. Everyone at the meeting was given an oppurtunity to speak their mind. It's sad that true botherhood does not exist anymore.

You talk about an "overdue" raise yet you turn your nose up at one. What a BS artist you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Please list your name on this thread if you walked out on our guaranteed 3% yearly raise. You will be given a free drug test to find out what kind of hallucinogenic you're on.
    Amen. Take the money stupid!

Ma'am, aka Alvarez, I'll see you at the next PBA meeting... speak up then, okay Big Guy?!

Dear City Staff,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work thorough the year and to wish each and every one of you a very joyful Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.
    All the many projects that were accomplished this year, could not have occurred without the dedication and commitment of employees like you, that are the back bone of the City of Doral.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Respectfully,

Joe Carollo
    City Manager

And that's that...my man :--)

Quote Originally Posted by the beast
    It never cease to amaze me, it's cowards like you that hide behind a name. It's obvious you didn't attend the last meeting and heard what was going to be taken away. You must be a rookie, a kiss ass, or in a specialized unit. Unfortunately it takes real men and women to fight for what is right. We are fighting for you too. We are overdue in a raise. The sad part is that we risk our lives everyday for strangers, that sometimes don't even thank us for what we do. A true police officer will stand up and fight, that is what we are trained to do. Be a man next time and show up. Everyone at the meeting was given an oppurtunity to speak their mind. It's sad that true botherhood does not exist anymore.
    Beast, I was at the meeting and I was one of the few that stayed behind listening to the city manager speak while all of you retards walked out. Keep listening to Mr. Rivera's advise. Remember stupid, Mr. Rivera gets two fat checks every month while we don't get crap. 3 % is better then nothing. In two years we can negotiate again and get more stuff. So if you want to talk about brotherhood, let's not be greedy and we should take the 3%. 3% is better than the 0% we have gotten in 6 years

Why didn't you speak up than, when Rivera asked if we were all in agreement to walk out?...you had your chance than, now is not the time to chastise those who were there...Standup/speak up...than, not now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why didn't you speak up than, when Rivera asked if we were all in agreement to walk out?...you had your chance than, now is not the time to chastise those who were there...Standup/speak up...than, not now!!!
    I did you moron, I stayed inside while you retards walked out. That fat asshole just stood up and took off like the wannabe godfather that he thinks he is. What did you do? Not a thing!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast