K-9 Officer corruption - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: K-9 Officer corruption

Hey Dave I know you like saying pretend FDLE agents bashing you because it cuts to your bones(reference he is a psychopath) that real agents think your an insane loser whom got what he had coming in whatever department you worked for. I actually find it refreshing to see that a law enforcement agency cleans house and gets rid of walking liabilities like you "Diamond Dave". Now have fun ranting you crazy psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hey Dave I know you like saying pretend FDLE agents bashing you because it cuts to your bones(reference he is a psychopath) that real agents think your an insane loser whom got what he had coming in whatever department you worked for. I actually find it refreshing to see that a law enforcement agency cleans house and gets rid of walking liabilities like you "Diamond Dave". Now have fun ranting you crazy psycho.
    Gosh, I was hoping we were past the name calling and could move on to the pending questions, which no one has answered (except in silly name calling).

JROC - SAC resigns, Agent under INVESTIGATION.

PROC - SAC ARRESTED, Agent leaves after questionable actions involving a media issue...

PROC - Chemist ARRESTED.

Are you kidding me. I must be crazy to ask these questions, right. How about someone provides an explaintation for these actions. They are facts. Focus on the facts, not your emotions...

it is a common theme with FDLE agents. They always claim others are mental, psychopaths etc. they use this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    it is a common theme with FDLE agents. They always claim others are mental, psychopaths etc. they use this all the time.
    Hey little Dave stop posting as a guest in a desperate attempt to cement your claims you Diamond donkey **** licking *****, and oh yea I still bet my pay check that your a black male, hence the cry me a river world is out to get me for no reason zero accountability mentality you have and before you go off on one of your rants remember the bill of rights grants me freedom of speech and this is not an Official FDLE site, so **** you and your bucket of churches fried Chiken.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456